Chapter 7

Ethan's P.O.V.

I woke up in sweat,my nightmares..I thought they were over.

I turned on my side because I remember Grayson slept with me but my bad was empty,he wasn't there.

I started to panic,why would he leave he was here last night.

I got up from my bed and went in bathroom,I saw Grayson was using it.

'I thought you left.'I muttered behind him.

'I just needed to pee E,and good morning you too.'He laughed and pulled up his pants,I tried not to look at him.

When he was about to leave the bathroom I grabbed his waist and pulled closer to me.

'Kiss me.'I demanded.

'Brush your teeth first.'I rolled my eyes at his words.

'Bro it was your dick I was sucking not anyone else's.'I laughed and he started to blush.

'You nasty.'He chuckled.

He kissed me but when I looked at his face it looked like a tomato,a cute one though.

'Can I borrow your shirt?I'm too lazy to go in my room and grab one.'Grayson yelled from my room.

'If you want to put on my shirt just say that bitch!'I yelled back laughing loudly,he lied about that,he just wanted to have my shirt on.

'You got me.'He said but I still heard him.

'Make us breakfast sweetie.'I shouted at him before he left,I knew it would make him annoyed.

'Ew stop talking like fifty year old husband.'He shouted back and I heard his footsteps running downstairs.

I brushed my teeth,washed my hands and put a new pair of underwear on,I also grabbed a plain black tank top from my dresser and black pair of shorts.

I went down in the kitchen,Grayson was looking for something in the fridge.

'We have nothing to eat,I'll go grab some groceries,I think mom left us some money.'He informed.

'I'll go with you.'I told him and he just nodded,I put on my converses and we both left the house.

'Anna texted me this morning,she wants to go in club.'He told me when we were walking.

'I thought her friend didn't want to go there.'I shrugged.

'Yeah I don't know.'Grayson furrowed his brows.Suddenly an idea flashed in my mind.

'Gray let's throw a party!'I exclaimed.

'No way Ethan,that's not gonna work.'He cut me off.

'Why the fuck not?'I asked annoyed.

'Because you know mom says that we can't throw a party at our place,don't you remember what happened last time?'He almost yelled in the middle of the road.

'Aaron got arrested,Sylvia got pregnant,David almost died and we put our kitchen on fire..did I miss anything?'

'You fucking broke dad's car!'He screamed ridiculously.

'Oh right.'

'Don't act like this Ethan,there's no way we're throwing a party in our house!'He made it clear for himself.

'Can you for once stop listening to mom?Grow the fuck up!'I yelled at him,we were in the middle of the street basically yelling at each other.

'She's mom for god sake Ethan,how can you talk like that?'He exclaimed.

'Well we are not kids anymore and stop acting like one,mom won't know anything chill.'

'I said NO Ethan.'He said strictly.

'Good thing I don't give a shit what you say!If I want to have a party I will,you can go and cry in your room like a little boy!'I yelled at him,smirking evilly.

'You are a complete dickhead Ethan!I asked you not to do that and yet you are yelling shit!'

'You know what Grayson?!I sometimes wish I wasn't stuck with you so I could do whatever I want to and don't listen to your poor opinions about life!And I'm so tired of you being a pussy,like honestly grow up and be a man for once,you disgust me!'I spat angrily,not looking at what I was saying.

'What are you talking about?You wish you weren't my brother?..Yeah I sometimes wish that too..Because if you weren't my brother you and your opinion wouldn't mean anything to me but you are and it does matter,sadly your words hurt and that's the worst thing.'He bit his low lip and caused it to bleed.

I realized what I said and immediately regretted it,I should not have said that..He turned on his heels and started to walk back home.

'Gray come back!You know I didn't mean that..'I said but he kept walking.

'Grayson wait up!'I yelled but he started running.

'Fuck's sake!'I spat and went after him,he quickly ran in the house and went up to his room,he locked the door so I couldn't get in.

'Gray..'I knocked on his door.

'Go away Ethan.'I heard him sniffle from the other side of the door.

'I'm sorry Gray,I didn't mean it I swear to you..please open the door.'

'No then you'll be stuck with me.We can not let it happen can we?!'He bitterly spat.

'I love you please open the door.'For a moment I didn't hear anything,then I felt the door opened a little,I gently pushed it and went in the room.

He was standing to the window,looking outside,he wasn't going to turn around.

I quietly went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him from the back.

'Don't touch me please.'He politely said and I don't know what power made me to pull away from him but I guess I did that because I respected his wishes.

'Grayson talk to me,please?'

'Why?'He sniffed.

'Because I truly am sorry for what I said..it just came out..'I guiltily whispered.

'You can't just accuse me for everything,call me a tone of terrible things and then say it just came out,because it didn't just come out you said in on purpose so you could hurt me..'I didn't recognize his voice in the end,he was crying..

'No baby,I would never mean to hurt you,I also never wished that I wasn't your..brother..You know I love you the most.'I whispered,he turned around and faced me.

His eyes were wet and bloodshot,his lip was swollen and he was playing the ends of my t-shirt that he wore today.

I couldn't take to look at him in this situation,I ignored everything around me and hugged him very tightly,he was angry at me but he still wrapped his arms around me and I smiled in his neck.

'I'm sorry okay?'I whispered in his ear.

'I love you too E.'He whispered in my ear and my heard dropped at his voice.

I took his face in my hands and kissed his swollen lips.

I wiped away his tears with my hand and we both laid on his bed.

He put his head on my chest,I kissed his hair and tangled my hands and started to play with it.

Soon he was asleep on me,slightly snoring,he looked so peaceful and beautiful.

I still couldn't forgive myself for hurting him,I kissed his lips one more and closed my eyes.

-

sorry for a short chapter guys,hope you liked it.
thank you for reading I love you all.