Chapter 14

Three weeks later.

Ethan's P.O.V.

It's been three weeks already,two weeks and five days but still.The nurse said doctor would see me in a few and she'd decide to call my parents or not.

This three weeks have been very..unusual.I've never spent this much time in a psychiatric hospital.I became friends with Michael,he seemed the only normal guy here,everyone acted creepy.

'Dolan!'I heard the nurse call my name.

I stood up from my bed and went with the nurse in the long dark hallway,only a few lights were functioning normally.

'Hello Mr.Dolan.'A middle aged woman greeted me with a smile,she was the same doctor whom I saw before I ended up here.

'Good morning.'I murmured and sat in front of her table.

'How are you feeling Ethan?'

'I'm feeling quite normal,I guess.'I shrugged.

'Good.I kept an eye on you the whole time and I can say that you are stabile enough to go home,but you have to promise me one thing.'She said to me.

'What is it?'I asked.

'You must take your medicine,which I prescribed for you,it's just a few white pills.'

'Sure.'I nodded,I would agree on anything if it helped me to get out from here as soon as possible.

'Amazing!I'm going to call your parents and you'll be out in one hour or so.'She smiled,the nurse and I went out from her room and went back in my room where I've been sleeping for the last three weeks.

It is a small room with white walls,there are three beds but only two of them is taken,one by me and one by Michael.

But Michael hasn't been here for a week,he had some issues and they took him on the special care section,I wanted to see him before I got out but I guess that's not gonna happen.

But maybe I'm going to see him again?I'm not sure that I will not gonna end up here again.

Grayson's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks,five days and ten hours since I've been here all alone,I hope Ethan is going to come back soon or I'll lose my mind.

I wasn't attending lessons at school,I didn't go a single day without Ethan,I hate being alone.

I heard my mom call my name,I got up from my bed,where I was just laying and thinking and went downstairs.

'What is it Ma?'I asked her.

'Ethan's doctor just called me,we can pick up your brother right now!'She assured me with a smile,I felt balls of happiness in my heart,finally.

'Lets go then!'I exclaimed,mom took her car keys,dad was at work and mom should also have been there but she said she wasn't feeling well today and that's why she is at home now,otherwise they always go to work together.

We got in the car,my mom took the drivers seat and I sat next to her.I was so happy that finally I could be able to see Ethan.

'I know these three weeks weren't the best in your life Gray,and I hope you both will get better.'She said to me when she started the car.

'Yeah,I don't like being alone.'I said with a nervous smile,mom could easily see how my mood was with Ethan and how it was without him,that's why she was saying this.

'Being a twin is the best thing sweetie,I know you may be two but you boys are still one by heart and all.'Her voice was caring and sweet,I was smiling at her words before I remembered what kind of relationship my brother and I had.

If my mother ever found out about us-loving each other..that'd probably break her heart..

No.

That'd simply break and ruin her.

My dad'd freak out and would want to kill us,that is the normal reaction but mom finding out about me and Ethan..that's the worst thing.

I couldn't do that to my own mother,but you can't really rule your heart or feelings.

I shook my head to throw away these awful thoughts and looked away from my mom,I was looking at the road,the rest of the journey was quiet in a comfortable way.

After a while of driving we finally got in the parking lot of a psychiatric clinic and mom parked the car.

I got out of the car like a total freak,the feeling that I could be hugging Ethan in a few minutes was growing each second I got closer to him.

We took the elevator and went on the third floor,we went in the main hallway and the receptionist called the nurse,she lead us to the doctor's room,my mom told me to wait outside as she went in.

The nurse told me to go in the third room,Ethan was waiting there,she also gave me his things,like his phone,piercings and clothes.

I opened the door and saw Ethan sitting on a bed,with his face facing the window.When he heard the door open,he turned around,I could see little sparkles in his eyes,mine were probably in the same way.

'Gray..'He whispered in a low voice,I felt my heart flutter.

I dropped everything on the bed and went to hug him.

In that moment when we hugged,our hearts kind of reunited and I could feel it beating again,I wrapped my arms around his neck,it was the best feeling ever,he held is arms around my waist so tightly I could barely breath.

'I've missed you E.'I whispered in his ear.

'I've missed you more.'He grinned playfully.

He took my face in his hands and gently kissed my lips,I kissed him back as if I was drowning and he was the air.

We'd still be kissing if we didn't hear the door crack,we quickly pulled away,the nurse opened the door and told us that mom was waiting outside.

I'm sure we both looked like tomatoes right now,we went outside,mom was very happy when she saw Ethan,luckily nobody our red faces.

When we went down in the yard,I sat in the backseat with Ethan,I knew I wasn't able to touch him while we were in the car with mom but when we got home we told mom that we were tired and would be upstairs,she just nodded and told us she'd go at work help dad and they'd be able to come home earlier.

I went up in Ethan's room,he changed his clothes to his sweatpants and took his shirt off,he always slept with his shirt off.

I laid next to him,placing my head on his chest,listening to his heartbeat.

'I love you E.'I whispered vulnerably.

'I love you more Grayson.'He said in such a serious drastically voice that it'd be very stupid of me if I tried to argue with him.

'I'm sorry Gray.'I heard him say,I took my head from his chest to face him.

'Why?'

'I'm the victim of my own fucking mind.'He muttered with watery eyes and I couldn't help but kiss his precious lips.

-

opinions??
im thinking of writing smut chapter lol,wdy think???