Chapter 31

⚠️ [this chapter contains mature content(smut) read at your own risk]

After breakfast,Ethan and I decided to go grocery shopping and buy stuff to take it with us,in case we got hungry.

'Ethan how are we gonna take this all with us,we don't have a car.'I said when we got back home.

'Well we definitely don't have a car,we don't even have drivers license,but our dad has a car.'He said with a wicked smile.

'Oh my god,please tell me you're not gonna drive dad's car!'I exclaimed.

'I'm not,you are.'He laughed.

'No you asshole!What if police catches us?'

'Nobody's gonna catch us Gray,and dad will never find out about it.'He shrugged.

I shook my head.

'This is crazy Ethan!'I snapped when I sat in the drivers seat.

'C'mon Gray,drive.'He smiled and hit my knee playfully.

'Fuck me.'I said under my breath as it explained my mood right now,because I was scared and didn't agree to him.

'Gladly.'But if course Ethan heard my words.

'I didn't mean that way.'I chuckled.

'What?You don't want me to fuck you?'He said with his brows furrowed.

Oh my gosh.What a fuckboy.

'I take that as you want me to fuck you.'

'24/7 Ethan.'I said laughing and turned my window down.

'Let's listen to some music.'I told him.

'I wonder what our dad listens to.'Chuckled Ethan.

He turned the music on,first thing we heard was Beyoncé.We burst out of laughter,never could imagine Sean liked Beyoncé.

'Cam once told me Sean liked Beyoncé but I didn't believe her.'Said Ethan with a laughter.

'I guess he does.'I shrugged laughing and continued driving.

'I hope there's a river in the woods.'Said Ethan.

'Why?'

'Because we could swim smartass.'

'Oh.'

'Gray are you alright?You seem distracted.'Ethan looked at me with a worry in his eyes.

'I'm good,really.'I assured him and stopped the car in front of the high tree.

'Let's go.'He said getting out of the car.

'I wish we came here more often,this place is so calming.'I said and took Ethan's hand in mine.

'Don't worry when mom and dad arrive I won't be able to fuck your brains out at home,so we'll come here often.'Ethan said with a serious tone.

In a second or two I realized what he had said and I felt my cheek burn,I probably looked like a tomato.

'Oh my god,you don't have to say everything out loud.'I said and he burst out of laughing.