The Missing Sister

"Please?" said my 10 year old face, dirty from being in the forest, with a pleading look. "No Puppy, I'm sorry" sadness escaped Moony's throat as he looked at my face. It was the day before my 11th birthday and I really wanted to go and see my family, which I have not seen since I was about 1 ½ , because I was thrown to the wolves. Also because I'm the girl who lived. The name is R.A.C.W. aka Ruby Annabelle Cheshire Weasley ( but you can call me Pandora) daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley. Twin sister of Ronald Weasley (or so I'm told { 7 minutes older than him}), Younger sister of Bill,Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George, and older sister of Ginny. " But it has been almost 10 YEARS. I want to see them again. I mean I don't remember what they look like or any..." my voice broke then as tears streamed down my dirty face, creating clean streaks were dirt had been. Moony looking down at me with a sad, and depressed look, said" Go get yourself a bath and We will go out to eat tonight." he took some pity on me. I think. "OK, can I wear my new dress?" I said with a hopeful look in my eyes. " Yes of course you can." Moony feels bad that I don't see my family so he gives in a lot of things I probably don't need. Yes he disciplines me but a lot less then he should.

Whenever Moony and I went out, I was Pandora, because everyone thought I,as Ruby, was dead. I took my bath and put my dress. My dress was emerald green with black lace. I put a pair of sandals on and then did my red hair in a messy bun. I cleaned my glasses and put them back on happily. I got a clean jean jacket out of my closet and put it on. To complete my outfit I went to put some jewelry on which consisted of my wolf necklace and bad Wolf bracelet. My eyes at the moment where sky blue. I don't ever wear make up. I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" I yelled knowing that Moony was somewhere else. When I got to the door I opened it saying" Hello...Cedric Diggory!" yelling his name,I ran into the tall 14 year old boy's strong arms and hugged him.He a wizard, the only wizard, besides Moony ,that know that I am Ruby Weasley and not Pandora Lupin. He went to Hogwarts 3 years ago and was sorted into Hufflepuff. I know for a fact I will be sorted into Slytherin. Weird huh? Cedric with a look of pure joy said, "Hey Rue! How are you little one?" He was wearing his Hufflepuff jacket, with a black shirt underneath,a pair of jeans,tennis shoes, and his watch. "I am not little, but I am awesome now that you are here!" "She was sad before." Moony said as he walked in the room. Ced knew why.

*Hey guys you will find out why later*