The Moon's Storm

A week had went by since my birthday. I was on my bed reading a book Remus got me for my birthday. I was in very intense chapter when Pansy Parkinson, Hermione Granger, and Luna Lovegood burst in my room with Pansy in the lead. "Weasley!" yelled Pansy as she threw her stuff on the ground and gave me a hug. "Hey Pansy. Hi Luna. Hiya Hermione." Hermione gave me a hug, followed by Luna. " Alright you know the drill." We went to put their stuff to their rooms . First we went to Hermione's room and helped her unpack. She also got a outfit to change into. Then to Luna's room because we knew Pansy's would take the longest. Which it did. She got an outfit too. When we got to Pansy's room Pansy got an outfit, as did I and we went and got changed. Then we sat on Pansy's bad and talked about the book we all were reading at the same time. "Who are your favorite Gladers?" Hermione asked. Pansy said "Gally because he is stubborn".Luna said "Alby he is a leader figure like Rue is". Hermione said " Don't have one" but I stayed silent. "Come on Rue." Luna said trying to persuade me. "Newt..." I said really low. "What? I didn't here you" Hermione said. "Newt because he is like me." I said loud enough for them to hear. "So true and now that i think about it, Newt is my favorite too." said Hermione "Nice" the other two said. We went on talking until Remus came in and said "Come one lets go get some food." "YEAH!" the girls said at the same time.