To Hogwarts We Go.

"Come on. Come on. Don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out. Something's gone terribly wrong you're all I wanted..." My Singing trailed off as Cedric came into my compartment. "Hey Rue.' He said closing the door behind him. I waved and looked out the window at King's Cross. "You alright?" He asked with genuine concern. "Yes Ced I am fine." I looked at him "Just nervous." I saw my elder twin brothers Fred and George come onto the Platform. I sighed. Cedric looked where i was looking. "Go talk to them." He said gesturing to the twins. I scoffed. "If I did that they would think me crazy." "Why?" I sighed looking at him "Well look at me Ced," I gestured to my body and face. "I look exactly like them. I don't want them to know-" He cut me off. "That you are their sister and that you have been alive. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I know." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. Pansy, came in followed by Luna and finally Hermione. Hermione sat next to me and fiddled with my hair. Once the train started to move Ced left and I sighed. Pansy started humming softly. I simply smiled.

~Time skip brought to you be writers block~

Once the professor, who's name had slipped my mind, brought us into the school and went away, I saw Draco. I sighed at this. He started to talk but I only half listened. Until I heard what scared me for a while.