Chapter 5

Nicki woke up in drakes arms. She smiled as she looked at him sleeping just next to her. She was finally happy, even though her argument hadn't been resolved yet, she was still over the moon. Just the fact that now she knew that the guy that had her going crazy also felt the same way about her.

She ran her hand along his cheek and he began to stir a little. She placed a small kiss on his cheek before getting up and heading to the bathroom to take a shower. It didn't take him long after that to wake up.

-

Nicki was now making her way downstairs as drake had just gone to get in the shower. She heard more than one voice but soon became aware of who the other voice belonged to. She walked in and just stood in the doorway.

Carol: nicki

She didn't respond. Sandi then stood up and made her way upstairs to give them some space.

Carol: nicki please talk to me. I'm sorry; I understand now that I can get a bit overprotective at time but it's only because you don't open up to me. You only speak to me when you're going somewhere if even then and when we argue over something. All I want is for you to actually spend some time with me

Nicki just stood listening. She sighed before answering.

Nicki: I can only open up to you if you give me the freedom to be able to do what I want. Treat me how you know I want to be treated and I will spend more time with you. I feel that's a fair swap.

Carol nodded. Nicki opened her arms and carol walked into the embrace. At last they had worked things out but for how long would it last. Drake then walked down the stairs now fully dress but unaware of the fact that carol was there.

Drake: sorry. Didn't know I was interrupting.

He turned to walk away but both of them chuckled before nicki told him it was fine to stay.

-

Nicki and Drake were now out to meet up with a few people. They had decided to spend the day out just so they could enjoy the nice weather. They were just approaching the park where everyone else was waiting for them.

Noah: Drizzy

Drake: wassup

They dapped before drake introduced Noah and everyone else to Nicki who had been holding his hand the whole time.

Drake: guys this is Nicki, Nicki this is Noah, Ryan, Ashely, Courtne, Abel and Nicole.

They all exchanged hellos and it wasn't long before everyone got talking and Nicki fit in instantly. It was just them in the park so they took advantage of the area with everyone sitting on a different piece of equipment. Noah was sat on top of the monkey bars, Nicki and Drake on the swings, Nicole at the top of the slide, Ashley and Courtne on the pirate ship, and Abel and Ryan on the roundabout. Everyine was engaged in a conversation of whether, people who were only half-siblings could date or not.

Ashley: but if you're brother and sister then it's not right

Noah: but technically you're not biologically related so it can't be wrong

Nicki: but your parents are together so wouldn't it be weird if you then got together.

Abel: yeah like nic said. Your parents are together so it's just like your brother and sister

Nicole: but like Noah said biologically you're not related

Drake: I agree

Ryan: would you go out with your sister if you had one

Drake: no

Ashley: you just proved yourself wrong

Noah: yeah but they're now your sisterly brother because you're not related

Nicki: but in a way you are

Abel: well let's just say that it wouldn't be right then. It would be
Wrong

Ryan: and we'll leave it there

Noah: fine.

They all decided to find another topic.

-

It was now about 5:30 pm and everyone was still out. They had just come from buying some snacks and drinks and were on there way to the beach. They were just walking as a group all engaging in conversation. Nicki was surprised that her other actually hadn't bothered her at all today and had actually been given a chance to get her about her problems. Her and drake were holding hands again and just the thought of him being there for her made her that bit happier. They had now arrived at the beach and were taking a seat on the sand in a circle. They put all the drinks and stuff in the middle so that they were reachable for everyone. Drake had given nickis his hoody as she was starting to get a bit cold.

Noah: let's play some poker

He took out the deck of cards that they had bought earlier and began shuffling.

Abel: let's play black jack

Everyone agreed. Noah handed out the cards and they began a fun game of black jack. As the game went on the boys got competitive and started making bets. They all won some and lost some but it was funny to watch them play again not wanting to be a loser.

Nicole: why are guys so competitive

Ashley: only one of them is gonna leave here a rich man

Ryan: okay this is our last game. Agreed guys

Guys: Agreed

They played one more game of black jack and Abel took all winnings. They now started on the snacks and drinks.

Noah: I wanna have some fun tonight guys.

Abel: yeah me too

Nicole: what do you mean by fun

Noah: some you only live once type of shit

Ryan: let's go swimming

Ashley: if you want to die of hypothermia then do it

They all laughed

Noah: we won't stay in too long just a little swim

Drake: come on let's do it

Courtne: you guys are the worst

Everyone stripped to their underwear before all walking down, closer to the sea.

Noah: on the count of 3

Abel: 1...2...3

They all ran in and everyone instantly complain about the temperature of the water.

Noah: shit

Ashley: shut the fuck up. It was your idea

Everyone just laughed. This had been the most fun nicki had had in a while and it felt good to just forget about the world and just enjoy herself with some of the most amazing people. Drake looked at her and gave her a small smile before picking her up and sharing a kiss. They both smiled into it before pulling away. Noah then splashed them both with water causing a water fight to erupt. Joy and laughter is what filled the beach as everyone enjoyed themselves.

----------------

Aw she's happy ! That a first so 5 comments please and let me know what you think.

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X