Chapter 13

Nicki and Drake had just claimed all of their luggage now that they were back home, and were on their way to meet carol who was ready to meet them at the airport.  Noah and the crew were also there ready to welcome them but Nicki and drake didn't know and it was meant to be a surprise for them both. They walked and just when they were almost where they needed to be, so close they could already see carol and she could see them, a problem hit off.

Nicki: Brey, I feel light headed and I think I'm gonna have another nose bleed.

Drake: Head up

she titled her head back as he had asked and he lead her to a bench before going into his hand luggage and getting the box of tissue that they had luckily bought just incase it happened again. He got a few out and held them to her nose. This one wasn't as bad as the ones before but as expected Nicki was on the verge of panicking.

Drake: Nic, stay calm for me

Nicki: I'm trying

he could already feel her breathing speed up. He held her hand with his free hand while his other hand held the tissue in place. They had somewhat gained a bit of attention due to the fact Carol was trying to get to them and wasn't allowed.

Nicki: B-Bre-

He could hear her struggling to get her words out.

Nicki: I Can't. I Can't Breathe

She was now crying and he had already seen this coming at some point.

Drake: You're okay. listen to me, You can breathe.

He removed the tissue from her nose now that the bleed had stopped and helped calm her down.

Drake: In through the nose. Out through the mouth. copy me

She attempted to mirror his movements and gradually calmed down. He stood up and helped her up too as he now tried to get her to walk but she seemed glued to where she was stood.

Drake: Nicki are you okay

Nicki: no

She was still crying and he could tell there was still something wrong. It took everything in him not to break down in tears at this point but he had to be strong for her. She collapsed and he only just caught her.

Drake: Nicki what's wrong

Nicki: I can't feel anything Brey

Her cries pained him but he knew there was nothing he could do about it.

Drake: SOMEONE CALL ME AN AMBULANCE

He gently laid her on the floor with his jumper as a pillow.

Drake: you're gonna be okay Nicki. I promise

Nicki: I'm scared Brey

Seeing her daughter in this state was hurting carol and at last she got past the security and ran to where Nicki and Drake were.

Carol: What's wrong with her

Drake: she can't feel anything.

people were now watching all wanting to be a part of the situation but security made sure to keep.them away so that Nicki had space. Drake had never seen her look so scared in her life and the fact that he couldn't help her made him feel useless.

Drake: You're gonna be fine babe I promise.

He took her hand into his and they waited.

Once the ambulance had arrived the analysed the situation and took her straight away.