1- A very small introduction of Gravity Falls

This is the 5 of July of the 2012. After a few days of saving the world against the Exterminatore and his army, Mew called me and invited to an excursion. He, like 3 days ago, in the "Tree of Beginning", where he lives with his family: Starlow, also called Centella, a Star Sprite of color yellow, circular shape, small, with 2 black eyes, 2 feet and a little star over her; Mew Jr, he looks a lot like her mother but use a red hat, he is their first son; and Centellita, she looks like a Buneary, she is their second daughter, received a message

This message was from a professor called Simon Petrikov, that explained that he discover a crown that, if a person use it, that person can start frozen the things, so he, thinking that Mew can put this powerful object away of bad people, contact him, but, since he discovered with an university, Simon and Mew make a plan to "steal it" and Mew, for reasons that I don't know, choose Gravity Falls, a little town in Oregon, United States, as the place of the robbery.

Mew, his family, the Pokémon Latias, my good friends Manuela, Naomi, Federico and Piplup and I were in a trip since 2 days ago in car, instead in going in a plane or with the teletransportation powers of Mew, because, he said that "we need to enjoy the trip" and other things. Since the beginning of the trip in my house, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico; Manuela, Naomi, Federico and myself were playing our games of Nintendo DS.

Manuela Hidalgo. She is a girl that looks like a teenager of 15 years old, white skin, blue eyes, medium light brown hair, and this time was using a white blouse, a white/pink leggins under a white skirt with brown boots, but she really is a "super human". She gains hers powers in 2002, when her father, Javier Hidalgo, a drug lord of some part of South America, injected her the T-Veronica virus, to threat a disease that kill her mother when she was 5, then..., well to simplifies the things, she finally kill her father with the help of an U.S. agents: Leon S. Kennedy and Jack Krauser, because her father became a monster.

After that Mew, that knew Manuela for many years ago, went to they and he invites Manuela to go with him to the "Tree of Beginning", she accepts, and Mew make Manuela "immortal", well Mew told me that he could make the people immortal; but armed people of nowhere start shooting and they "killed" Manuela with a bullet that it crossed her heart and stole her "corpse". Until January 2 of the 2012, Mew discover that Manuela was in a "coma" for 10 years, so he soon told me to help him to go to save her from her captors, and when we save her, we discover that she hasn't aged and that she had super strength and is enough speed to dodge bullets with easy, also she gain telepathy and her blood is inflammable to her will. Since then, she has been with me and Mew in our adventures.

Naomi looks like a Japanese girl of 10 years old. She has medium brown hair and brown eyes. But she is really an alien of approximately 500000 years old. The alien race is made of light energy, so they can change their form, but only men into men and woman into women. Well, she told us that she is really a hybrid light-dark alien, but her family got to separate for, obvious reasons: the light energy aliens want to protect all living beings, while the dark energy aliens want to destroy all living being.

Naomi can launch light and dark energy rays, also that she can create shields of energy. She this time was wearing, a sailor fuku: a blouse attached with a sailor-style collar and a pleated skirt. By the way she is a fan of the anime, reason that she chose the name Naomi and looks like a Japanese girl. Also she ever wears a video camera to take the things that happen in the Earth and to make possible that her alien race known more from the Earth, which is decisive for the Universe fate, since a lot of aliens take some natural resources from this planet.

Mew and I meet her like 6 years ago, in August of 2006 when I was 8 years old, the first time that she came to the Earth. Since then, we were good friends.

Federico Lopez Long is a Pokémon Ranger. Federico was born in China on August 10, 1995, so he is three years older than me. His father was Mexican and his was Chinese and they lives in China until ..., well, its history is very long and I will tell it another day. When he turned 12, he decided to be a "Pokémon Ranger" or, in Spanish a "Guardián Pokémon ".