2- One day in the museum... and the problems start

The museum was full of people. I didn't saw where my friends go and neither asked Sue in what part of the museum was the crown, so I started to search them, also walking in the museum. The normal exhibitions showed the history of Gravity Falls and one room, a room that I called "The Illuminati's Room" was full of eyes.

I pass some minutes when finally I found the others that they were together and taking photos, (without flash of course), of the crown.

When I started to get close to them, a girl voice talked to my.

-Hi handsome! - a girl behind me said happily.

I turn around and saw a 12-year old girl. She has round blushing cheeks, long brown hair that reaches her hips, her eyes are brown and she has silver-colored braces. She has a blue sweater, a short-sleeved pink undershirt underneath a matching red headband, purple skirt, and black slipper shoes with white socks.

-Oh, hi- I said.

-My name is Mabel Pines! What is your name? - Mabel asked.

-My name is Abelardo Gerardo Guajardo Garza- I said.

-Strange name. Where are you from? - Mabel said.

-I am from Mexico- I said.

-Oh Mexico! You eat a lot of tacos and use a lot of "piñatas"? - Mabel asked.

-Well, that is stereotype of the Mexicans, but yea we eat the food, not all the food, with tacos and sometimes we use piñatas- I said.

-You have a girlfriend? –Mabel asked very anxious.

-No, but I am interested in this girl. Her name is Manuela Hidalgo- I said pointing to Manuela.

-You want my help to make her your girlfriend? –Mabel asked.

-No thanks, I will do when the right moment comes- I said.

-Well, and who is the other girl with Manuela? –Mabel asked pointing Naomi.

-Her name is Naomi. She is dressed like this because she is fan of the anime and manga- I said.

-And that guy? –Mabel asked.

-His name is Federico Lopez Long- I said.

-And he has a girlfriend? - Mabel asked very anxious.

-No that I know- I said.

-All right. Thanks Abelardo! –Mabel said while she runs to Federico and the others.

-Sorry, she is ever like this when she finds "handsome" guys- a boy said behind me.

I turned around and I saw a boy that was wearing a blue and white hat, with a blue brim and a blue pine tree on the front. He has somewhat messy brown hair and relatively pale skin, and his nose is a bit darker than the rest of his face. His eyes are brown, with noticeable bags underneath. He wears a navy blue hooded vest, a reddish-orange T-shirt, grey shorts, white socks with a red stripe and black sneakers.

-Seriously? –I asked to him while Mabel started talking to the others.

-Yea. By the way I am Dipper Pines, his twin brother- Dipper said reaching out to greet.