3- A big talk

-So you are telling me that, the lights were cut off, a yeti took the crown, you fight against him or her and the yeti escaped?- Simon asked.

-Yes Mr. Petrikov- I said.

Mew, in the form of a Pikachu, came alongside with Starlow, Latias, in the form of her friend Bianca, the Mr. and Mrs. Petrikov in the van only 5 minutes after I call him. After they came, we explained what happened.

Simon Petrikov is man of twenty something years. He used a pair of glasses and has medium brawn hair. He has brown eyes and white skin. He was using a black smoking with black shoes, a white shirt and a red ribbon. He is the husband of Betty.

Betty Petrikov is woman of twenty something years. She was using a pair of glasses, with brown eyes. She has a pink skin with a long light-brown hair. She was using a green sweater with a black skirt and black shoes. She is the wife of Simon. Her maiden name is Grof.

-Sorry for the delay- said a person that was running to us with a British accent.

-Jonathan, where are you!?- Simon said very angrily.

Jonathan is a man of like twenty something years. He has white skin, blue eyes and yellow hair. He was using a white shirt with come blue pants and blue shoes. He looked very tired.

-Sorry, I was... seeing the town until... a big white creature appeared and started freezing and smashing things. Then, with an incredible jump, go to the forest- Jonathan said.

-My dear, don't be so tough with him- Betty said.

-All right, my princess- Simon said –People, Jonathan is my assistant, he help us to discover the crown. Jonathan, here are the people, excluding the twins, that defeated the Exterminatore and saved the world form him... 2 times.

-Oh! Is an honor to meet you guys!- Jonathan said.

-Your welcome- I said –So, Mew, what we will do?

-Well, we have to go somewhere that we can stand relaxed to start an investigation- Mew said.

-I have an idea: stay in the Mystery Shack with us! It will be an honor to help you Mister Mew. Oh and sorry to not present us: I am Dipper Pines and she is my sister Mabel Pines- Dipper said.

-Nice to meet you Dipper and you too Mabel. Well, I don't have problem to go the Mystery Shack. And is Miss Mew- Mew said.

-What, you are not a man!?- Mabel asked very amazed.

-Well, technically I don't have gender, but I consider myself as a female, but you can still calling me like a male. Abelardo, Manuela and my children said that I am a man because they can get very confused- Mew said while he was climbing to my right shoulder.

-All right. I will still call you like a man- Dipper.

-So you consider yourself as a lady? -Mabel asked.

-Yes- Mew said.

-And you can transform into a male and female Pokémon? -Mabel asked.

-Yes, in fact, this is a female Pikachu- Mew said.

-Well, I can ask you something? -Mabel asked.

-Well, if is something good to make you a better person or help someone, I can make it- Mew said.

-Well... can you transform into a cute Pokémon? PLEASE!!!!- Mabel said.

-Yes, but specify in what Pokémon you want, there are a lot of cute Pokémon, including my true form- Mew said.