9- Showdown

-Everyone is in position? -Mew asked telepathically with an echo effect tacking his original form.

-Yes- we said in our minds with an echo effect.

We were in the place and time that Gideon wanted to exchange the scriptures of the Mystery Shack for Simon and Betty Pretikov. While Naomi (with Mabel's appearance, clothes and a pink sweater with red hearts) and Yuna (possessing Dipper and holding the fake scriptures) where outside of a place that looked like an abandoned factory, the others were seeing what was in the factory: it was full of merchandise of the Li'l Gideon and also were Simon and Betty Pretikov moored together. This Gideon looked as a short, stout kid with white pompadour hair bigger than his head. He has an upturned nose, blue eyes and three freckles on each of his cheeks. He wears a baby blue suit, a black shirt, and an American flag pin on the left side of his collar, with brown, polished shoes. He had the crown in his hands. We were seeing it from a window.

-This is your enemy? -I asked to Dipper in my mind.

-Yes, why? -Dipper asked in his mind.

-Is a kid- I said in my mind.

-Yea, but don't be fooled, he is an evil mastermind- Mabel said in her mind.

-Did he painted his hair? -I asked in my mind.

-No, I think that is his natural hair color- Dipper said in his mind.

-Well, now, is time for you to enter, we will be here- Mew said telepathically.

Yuna and Naomi entered to the building.

-Ah, the Pines Twins. I see that you bring the scriptures. Now bring it to me and I will free the lovebirds- Gideon said with an annoying tone of authority.

-I have to know Gideon: how you stole the crown and replace it with a fake one? -Yuna asked imitating Dipper perfectly.

-Well, is a long story. I ever was interested in magical objects: the Chaos Emeralds, the Beanstar, the Tesseract, etc. When I found the notice that an old crown was coming here to Gravity Falls, I investigate about the crown and I found a legend that say that a mad king used this crown to freeze his enemies. I ordered to make a fake crown and, in the last day of exposition, I turned off the lights, stole it and put the fake in its place. Thanks to that mysterious yeti, all the attention was directed to him. When I tried to use the crown, I can't control it, so I kidnapped the lovebirds here present thanks to my friends here present- he said while 2 brawny men appeared and started to get closer to Yuna and Naomi -this guys won't hurt you if you peacefully give me the scriptures.

-Never! -Naomi said.

-Oh, is bad to hear that. Guys, if you can make the honor- Gideon said.

The 2 brawny man approached Yuna and Naomi. Naomi launched a light ray that knocked one of the guys and Yuna, with a karate technique, knocked the other guy. This makes Gideon started to tremble of fear.

-You aren't the Pines Twines!? -Gideon said while he was just about to put the crown in his head.

Manuela used the gaff gun and dropped the crown of Gideon's hands. Then, using her physic powers, she took the crown and delivered to Mew.

-Who is there!? -Gideon said very scared.

I touched the button of power of the karaoke machine and the music of the Team Rocket started run.

-Muy bien Manuela, como lo ensayamos- I whispered in her ear.

-Sí- Manuela said.

Thanks to Mew, we descended slowly while we were saying our phrases.

-Preparate para los problemas- Manuela said.

-Y en español para que no los entiendas- I said.
-Para proteger el mundo de la devastación- Manuela said.

-Y unir a los pueblos dentro de nuestra organización- I said.

-Para reveler las maldades de los Estados Unidos- Manuela said.

-Y expandir nuestro imperio a la gran Rusia Soviética- I said.

-¡Manuela! -Manuela said.

-¡Abelardo! -I said.

-Los Vengadores de la Justicia viajando a la velocidad de la luz- Manuela said.

-Rindete ahora o preparate para luchar, gordito- I said.

-That's right! -Mabel said stopping the karaoke machine.

-Wha... 2 Mabels!? That's impossible! -Gideon said very scared.

-Hahaha, good joke Abelardo-kun. I have to congratulate you- Yuna said leaving Dipper's body.

-WHAAAAAT!? A GHOST!?-Gideon said very amazed.

-Nani? Did you never saw a sekushī ghost like me? -Yuna said sarcastically.

-"I have the magic crown"- Mew said while he, using his physic powers, bring the others to the scene -you think that you are the only power hungry fool that exist in the universe?

-Me...mw...me...- Gideon said very amazed.

-You better start thinking in other ways to live your life. If this search for power continues, you will destroy yourself- Mew said.

-I see. You became friends of the Pine Twins. That's how they uncover the mystery. I must admit, I hear a lot stories of you Mew, but you didn't look so powerful- Gideon said recovering.

-Well, you are only a very li'l menace. No, a kid that fails to be a very li'l menace- Mew said.

-You are insulting me? -Gideon said angry.

-More or less- Mew said.

-Arg! When I take the Mystery Shack, everyone well see of what I am capable! -Gideon said angry.

-Capable to put a monopoly in this town? That's not very ambitious- I said.

-YOU WILL SEE. THIS IS NOT THE LAST FROM THE LI'L GIDEON!!!! -Gideon said angrier and getting out of the factory, running.

-Well, the plan succeeds, but apparently I made Gideon angrier- I said.

-Don't worry, we can handle it- Mabel said.

-Jonathan, you have something to explain to Mister and Miss Petrikov- I said.

Jonathan untied Simon and Betty Petrikov and then he explained that he was the yeti and also the reasons of that.

-Can you forgive me Mister Petrikov? -Jonathan asked.

-Mmmm...- Simon said.

-Oh, please Mister Petrikov, thanks to him, the secret societies will be searching for a yeti instead of you and your wife- Dipper said.

-That's true my dear- Betty said.

-I forgive you Jonathan- Simon said.

-Aaaand? -Mew said.

-And I will appreciate you more- Simon said.

-Oh, thanks Mister Petrikov! And all of you as well!- Jonathan said.

-Well, looks that I have to go- Mew said.

-Wait Miss Mew! Can we return to the Mystery Shack and take a photo? -Mabel asked.

-Sure. Children, do you want to return to the Tree of Beginning after the photo, or you want to stay with your mother, Abelardo and the others? -Mew asked.

-With Abelardo- they said.

We returned to theMystery Shack and Mabel took us many group photos in Dipper and Mabel's room.We take some of the photos as a commemoration.