Please vote♥️

A/N:

Im sorry I haven't updated in a long time guys. My grades are still struggling and finals week is in 2 weeks but as soon as finals are over I'll be writing again. I promise. I decided not to do any sports this coming school year so it should be easier to write and such.

But I did want to explain why I'm gone and still gone but that's not the reason for this note.

The reason for this note is because there's an Amazing singer on the voice and he almost went home last week but America instant saved him.

His name is Mark Isaiah.

So what I ask is that you go vote for him and/or buy his song.

He's way to good to go home, especially this early, and he deserved a lot more votes than he gets.

So if you do wanna vote for him, he is Team Adam and Mark Isaiah.

He sung "How To Love" tonight and it's honestly the best version I have ever heard in my life.

He's amazing and a smol bean. So please save him because he should get a chance at being on the live Top 3. We have until tomorrow to vote (I think) so please do so.

Let's give him a chance for his dream 🖤

He truly deserves it.

If you do vote/buy his song I want you to know that I appreciate it. Even though he doesn't know I'm doing this for him.

You can vote: 10 times
Buying his song = 5 votes

Thanks again,

Lots of love,

Sadie and Kenzie