Molester [1]

I was in the bus and was on my way home from work

It was so crowded that i was surrounded by people and all the seats were filled up

I worked part time at a place that was a few bus stops away and had to work in order to pay for my school fees after my parents passed away.

My aunt took me in and raised me up when i was little. 

Unfortunately, they weren't rich

I was waiting for my stop when i felt someone touching my ass

I turned around and saw a man. 

He didn't seem to notice that i was looking at him but i saw him smirking in a weird way.

I thought that he didn't mean to touch me because the bus was crowded and had no space so i didn't care and looked back to the window of the bus.

Just then, i felt the touch again and it was tougher this time. 

He was just behind me and i could feel his breath on the back of my neck.

I felt uncomfortable and wanted to move away but couldn't.

No one knew that he was touching me because the bus was packed with people and he was really close but it wasn't obvious to anyone.

Just then, i notice a hot looking guy near me made eye contact with the man.

The face the guy made looked really pissed, he was glaring at him with his sexy looking eyes.

The man was shocked but didn't care and still continued to touch me.

I looked at the hot looking guy with a very uncomfortable face.