Love [End]

~The next day after school~

I was walking out of the school when I saw Jungkook standing at the front gate waiting for me.

Everyone was staring at him.

A few girls came up to him and asked for his number but he lied to them and said he didn't had a phone. He had no interest, his only interest was you.

Jungkook heard footsteps coming closer and closer from behind him.He turned around and saw you walking towards him.

He smirked and grabbed your waist ,leading you to a restaurant.

You were just a normal girl at school. You weren't popular nor unpopular.

The students were gossiping about you as you walk away with Jungkook. They were surprised to see you with such a good looking guy.

We went in the restaurant and took our seats, we were having dinner there.

I smiled at Jungkook and held his hands showing him that I was thankful.

He ordered chicken , beer and some other food.

I wasn't a good drinker but i still drink it.

I drank 2 cups of beer and got a bit drunk.

Jungkook was drinking and he wasn't drunk at all. He was a good drinker.

We paid and left the restaurant after eating.

I was quite drunk so he brought me to a hotel because it was nearer.

He carried me and brought me to the hotel room.

Jungkook placed me carefully on the bed as he tries to move away slowly but i didn't let go of him, i was grabbing his shirt as i pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

He couldn't breathe, our lips moved away from each other and i could hear him breathing heavily.

Jungkook was surprised and he licked his lip while looking at me.

That look he made makes me turned on and I was ready, waiting for him to pleased me.

He came closer again and start sucking and licking on my neck, leaving marks behind.

His tongue went lower on my body and reached my cleavage.

My body felt hot and i left out a soft moan, he heard and got turned on too.

He stood up ,removed his shirt and had me watching.

Jungkook went back to me and took my clothes off.

He stood back up again and i respond with my actions, i unzip his pants and pull his boxers down. It was already hard.

I started rubbing his dick and gave him a blowjob while he groan

He fingered me , i was wet and he asked me to lick it off. I listened to him and did what he said. He pushed me onto the bed.

I got on top of him and begin riding him fast. We changed positions and he insert his dick in me and thrust slowly before increasing his speed.

It was so fast that i felt the bed moving rapidly.

I was going crazy and orgasms were echoed around the room.

He said while panting heavily "I'm gonna come" , I replied "Same" as he pulled his dick out of my ass and cummed at each other.

It was and felt so fucking good.

We both groan loudly and fell on the bed, breathing heavily.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead saying "I love you".

I held him tight and replied with "I love you too".

~The End~

It was short but i'll make more fanfic which last longer :')

Thank you for reading~!