The Hot looking guy[2]

The hot looking guy demand him to stop touching me and the man looked really frightened.

The man gave me an annoyed look before he left the bus.

I was really grateful and kept thanking the hot looking guy.

He said "it was nothing" and kept giggling at me.

His smile was like candy, So sweet and delicious.

We both got out of the bus at the same stop.

I wanted to know him and not be strangers.

I thought this will be the last time i'll be seeing him even though i just met him.

He was walking away when i ran up to him shouting "Wait!!"

He looked back and gave me a confused look.

I was panting in front of him, trying to catch my breath.

I insist that i buy him a drink or at least took him out to eat to repay for this kindness that he had done for me.

He agreed to it with a smile even though it wasn't much.

I asked if it was okay for him to give me his number

He "Nod" and took out a piece of paper and wrote it down for me before saying goodbye.

I looked at my watch and it was already 9 pm, i didn't realize it was this late already. I rush back home ,ate and shower.

I took out the piece of paper that had his number in it and save it in my phone but i'v forgotten to ask for his name.

I was frustrated and hid myself from embarrassment under my blanket.

I wasn't really good at meeting new people and was stupid of me to forget to ask for his name.

I saved his contact as HLS♥ which was short for Hot Looking Stranger♥.

I texted him to meet at a cafe for breakfast in the morning at 9 am before going to bed and wished to have a dream of him.