First love[5]

I wanted to tell him i was feeling the same and replied with "I like you too!" but it was too awkward because i just met him yesterday.

He might think that i'm desperate.

I wanted him to hold me tightly in his arms.

I didn't know how to react.

I didn't say anything and just listen to what he had to say.

He asked "Would you like to be my girlfriend? , you don't have you answer now. You can think about it."

It got awkward so i ran back home leaving him behind.

A guy like Jungkook wouldn't just ask me out this easily, he could be with so many other girls.

I wouldn't fall in love with someone so fast but it somehow felt like i'v met Jungkook before but didn't know much about him or what he does.

He did remind me of a schoolmate in high school that I didn't know well of. We were strangers.

We did made eye contact with each other but never talk once.

His name was Jeon, people call him by his last name because nobody knows his first name. He was smart and good looking, he didn't care about what people thinks because he was used to the feeling while growing up.

There were rumors that i had a crush on him when i was in high school but didn't confessed because i was a complete stranger to him and he might think i'm weird or just wanted someone to play with.

Why did he choose me?

I reached home and decided to call my manager to tell her that i was going to take the day off and not work today, i had so many questions that were stuck in my mind.

~Midnight~

I took the courage to text Jungkook and ask him if he knows who Jeon is.

Y/N: Uh....hey Jungkook, sorry about what happened earlier today...i was so shock and it got awkward so i ran off.

Jungkook: It's fine, I understand but don't ever leave me like that again.

Y/N: I promise i won't but i have a question.

Jungkook: What is it?

Y/N: Do you know someone named Jeon? he was someone who was in the same school as me when i was in high school.

Jungkook: That's actually me...

Y/N: WHAT?!??!?! BUT YOUR NAME IS JUNGKOOK...NOT JEON.

You dropped your phone and quickly picked it up to see the messages.

Jungkook: Why are you so shocked? I thought you knew. I have a crush on you too even though we never talk to each other. 

Jungkook: I thought that you looked hot and just had to make you mine. 

Y/N: I had a feeling that you were Jeon but wow...you have a crush on me too?? It's surprising that someone like you likes me. 

Y/N: This must be a joke.

Jungkook: I'm actually not joking, I'm serious.

Jungkook: I saw you at the bus getting molested. I couldn't help it and just had to ask him to stop touching you, it's your fault for looking hot and pretty.

Jungkook: It's sad that you didn't remember me.

Y/N: Oh...haha sorry i tend to forget things easily but you're serious?

I was flattered by his words.

Jungkook: Yep. So let me ask again, wanna go out?

My heart was beating fast when he said that and i wanted him to be mine. 

Y/N: Oh...um...sure!

Jungkook: Good, i'll see you tomorrow after you're done with school, i'll be waiting ;)

Y/N: Uhhhh okay??

You thought of sexual things that Jungkook might do to you because of that emoji and you slapped yourself out of it.

Jungkook:

 Jungkook: Goodnight , I hope you are prepared for tomorrow

 Jungkook: Goodnight , I hope you are prepared for tomorrow.😘

Y/N: What????! What are you saying? Just go to bed already!

I wished him goodnight.

You somehow liked the fact of thinking dirty about Jungkook.   

You smiled happily and went to bed.