〖 𝙲𝙷. 𝟻 || 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 〗

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Aimi was absentmindedly drawing in her notebook while her thoughts were actually on Karma. Seriously though, when are her thoughts never on Karma. That's like, once in a blue moon.

"Honestly, who has a class trip this early in Year 3? I can't say I approve

"Honestly, who has a class trip this early in Year 3? I can't say I approve." Korosensei said as he entered the classroom, snapping Aimi out of her headspace and contradicting what the others are seeing.

"You're totally into it!"

"An apprentice geisha?!"

"And it looks good on him!"

He left and came back in a second, now dressed back into his usual black academic dress while scratching his head sheepishly. "Saw right through me. Yes, in fact, I can hardly wait to go on this trip with you."

Aimi sighed in exhaustion and flipped to a blank page of her pastel pink notebook. She was almost finished with this notebook. She should buy a new one soon. She started doodling again.

"Aimi-chan!"

Aimi stopped drawing and looked up to see Kayano and Okuda looking at her. She faked a cheery smile at them as she closed her notebook.

"Hai?"

"Would you want to be part of our group? Please, please, please!" Kayano pleaded as she went got all up into Aimi's face. The particular girl sweat-dropped at the close proximity of Kayano.

"K-Kayano-san, calm down. I'll join your group. Well, as long as you convince Karma-kun to join the group as well." Aimi said.

"Really?! Yay!" Kayano cheered and threw her hands up in the air and Okuda and Aimi could only sweat-drop at their energetic friend. It seems like the green-haired girl blocked out the latter portion of Aimi's words.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"As you know, next week is our two-night school trip to Kyoto. Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but you're still on duty." Karasuma said.