〖 𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟶 || 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 〗

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Aimi woke up at exactly 4:59, I minute before her alarm at 5:00 AM. Aimi stretched her arms up in hte sky and looked at the loose arm around her hips. Karma was still asleep, per usual. She shook her head and gently replaced herself with a pillow, per their usual morning routine.

She got her pink yoga mat and rolled it out on the space on the floor. She got her pink airpods and placed them in her ear as her new iPad pro played a playlist of her yoga stretches to morning workout to cool down stretches routine. The entire thing was one hour.

Did you really think Aimi got her muscles from nowhere?

No, she was a hardworker.

After Aimi worked up a good sweat, she gave herself a good shake then cleaned up. She rolled up her yoga mat, set her iPad pro on the bedside table, and put her airpods back in their case then placed that on top of her iPad pro.

It was time to shower. Between Aimi and Karma, it was surprising but the former preferred showering while the latter preferred bathing. So in the mornings they worked out a system. Aimi would shower and after showering, she'd dress up and while doing that Karma's bath would be preparing.

Aimi's hair products is very bourgeoisie. First she had a shampoo and conditioner that is personalized to cater to her hair problems (such as dandruff and overly oily scalp) and meet her hair goals (such as shine, soothe scalp, nourish rooots, oil control, strengthen).

She even got to pick the products' colors and fragrance. For Aimi she loved the scent of strawberry but unfortunately they didn't offer that scent so after the scent of fruits, she loved the scent of flowers. So, she went with the essential oils scent and the pink color because if the you can't tell already, she loved pink.

Karma had the same product as she and just went with the blue color and sandalwood violet scent. He said he didn't want to smell 'girly' after all. But he can't really use the conditioner since he's a guy so he often just gives it to his sister.

Both their soaps are also quite bourgeoisie. They both order their soap that is an organic body wash, lightly scented with organic essential oils. It's also very gentle and perfect for sensitive skin, not that either have it. Luckily because 52.84% of men and 55.98% or women in Japan that are over 18-years-old have sensitive skin.

Aimi does the pretty typical beauty girl routine. So while her hair is up in a towel and she's dressed in a robe at the moment, she does her skincare routine. Step one is cleanser that is also a customized to cater to Aimi's skin type. Step two is toner that is just light and Aimi only used due to the fact that it acts as a delivery system for antioxidants which is the next step. Step three is the antioxidant serum which helps prevent sun damage, repair skin, and brighten skin tones. Step four is eye cream to maintain the young look and prevent against some fine lines and collagen loss. Step five would've been spot treatment but Aimi has always taken care of herself and her skin so she doesn't require this stem as she has no acne or pimples. So the real step five is moisturizer. The final step is suncrscreen and Aimi uses a physical sunscreen with zinc which is what most dermatologists recommend.