〖 𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟹 || 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 〗

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Don't take your eyes off each other. Anticipate your target's moves. If everybody does that together, he'll have nowhere to run." Karasuma instructed the sparring students.

It's already the fourth month of training. More students are showing potential.

Isogai Yuma and Maehara Hiroto. Both have good reflexes. When they work together, their knives hit the target more often now.

Akabane Karma. At first glance, he seems sloppy. But his eyes are brimming with mischief. 

Okano Hinata. Her gymnastics background enables her to catch people off guard.

Kataoka Meg. She has reach and dexterity as good as the boys. 

Koizumi Aimi. Her background of mixed martial arts training makes her the most versatile and number one close-range attacker in the entirety of E-Class. 

They are excellent close-range attackers.

However, the duo that was excellent from day one was the Angel-Devil pair. Akabane Karma and Koizumi Aimi know each like the back of their hand so they're able to adjust and fight accordingly with both their styles complimenting the other.

Karma and Aimi were paired as always.

Aimi jumped high so that she could land on his shoulders, one leg over his left shoulder and the other stabilizing behind his shoulder blades. She got her knife and tried to slice his neck but he was able to sneak an arm through and hold her wrist, preventing her from slicing his neck.

He slammed his back on the ground, knocking the wind out of Aimi, loosening her hold around him. He flipped himself up and turned around, trying to stab her but she rolled out of the way. 

She tumbled backward then ran at Karma. They exchanged a high pace knife fight and both flicked out a second knife at the same time. The only difference is that Aimi was holding her second knife in a backhand hold.

Karma tripped Aimi but she avoided falling by backflipping, kicking one of Karma's knives away which ended up hitting Okajima.

"Ow!"

The fight continued, neither letting up.

"Karasuma-sensei! These two are way too intense!" Sugaya called out and Karasuma moved to intervene.

Bruises and dirt started to appear on both the students as the fight went on. This wasn't simple sparring anymore.

Karasuma grabbed both their wrists then slammed the two students on the ground, knocking the wind out of them. Karma and Aimi blinked, what was going on? They looked up to find Karasuma towering over them.

"I think that's enough. Have both of your injuries treated in the infirmary. Now." Karasuma instructed and the two nodded.

They stood up and brushed themselves off.