4

Ambers POV

The. Show. Was. Amazing. I was watching my own sister, live. In an arena with more than 15,000 people!? I couldn't have been prouder.

After the show ended, Joan ( or Mom ) caught my attention, and beckoned me to come backstage with her. I said goodbye to my friends, and obediently followed behind her.

---

Ariana's POV

"You killed it tonight" Brian ( my backup dancer ) yelled.

"Thanks Brian!" I shouted back as I was changing out of my costume. I carefully put it away, and grabbed my phone and some other random shit off the counter. I had tried my hardest to stop thinking about what had happened before the show, but I couldn't. I had cried when I sang Moonlight tonight, because it reminded me of my baby sis.

"Ariana!!! Amber's here" My Mom called out. Hearing that, I ran as fast as I could across the dressing room, and down the hall, to Amber.

"Hey! Did you enjoy the show?" I asked her, my arms open for a hug. She ran in and hugged me back. She was wearing my perfume.

"I loved it! You were amazing" she said softly back. I kissed her on the cheek, and Mom called us to the car, she was coming home with us.

---

Amber's POV

I held Ariana's hand as we walked back to her car. Mom had spoken to Dad already, and I could stay with Ariana Mom and Frankie for as long as I wanted to.

"I'm so so so glad you came tonight" Ariana whispered, pulling me into a hug. We were cuddled in in the back seat of our car.

"Me too. I've been waiting for this day for so long" I whispered back.

---

Ariana's POV

Me and Amber talked for about half an hour straight, before she fell asleep. She must've been so happy. When we arrived back to our hotel, I carried Amber to her room, kissed her on the head, and let her sleep. I've missed her so much