8

I was lying on my bed when I saw a text from Logan

what was that all about? :/ - L

wdym? - A

the post with u flipping off Sophie? - L

ill take a look- A

What the hell? I clicked on her profile, and instantly saw the picture of me, captioned

'The new girl's a freak?'

There were so many mean comments, and then I spotted one from Aimee.

'What the hell Sophie, delete this' I smiled. Aimee was my best friend. I threw my phone across the room and sighed. Why oh why did she have to be such a bitch!? She doesn't even know me!? Suddenly my phone buzzed and I had a text from an unknown number.

Hey you little petty thot. If you think you can run around Westville and act like you're the queen, think again. If you do anything to piss me off, I will ruin you AND your dumb sister Ariana. DONT PUSH ME. - Sophie ( your nightmare )

What...?

---

As we drove up to school the next day, my knees started trembling. Ariana noticed and turned to face me.

"Are you alright?" she asked worriedly. I nodded, and she kissed my temple, I pulled on my pink sweater and walked into school, scared shitless that I might run into Sophie.

"Amber!" Aimee called me over. We greeted each other and walked into school. I don't know what I would do without her. I chatted to her and some of her friends that she had introduced me to throughout first and second period. Third period was the only class I had that I didn't know anyone. I walked in and realised that I was being stared down by Sophie.

"Aw look who it is" She whined, making all her lame friends laugh. "Ariana's unloved, ugly sister"

Well that hurt. I ignored her and sat down. Suddenly I felt something hit my head. This bitch just threw a book at me. "Gonna go cry?" she teased. Her friends poked me and threw stuff at me until I had just had enough. I grabbed my books and ran out of the classroom in tears.

I called Ariana. She said she'd come pick me up right away.

"Ariana, Can- can yo-ou pick me up? I sniffed.

"YES OF COURSE WHAT HAPPENED?" she cried. I could her her grabbing her keys and shutting the car door.

"I-ill tell you when you get here" I stumbled. Finding it hard to speak through my tears.

"Aw where'd you go?" Sophie called from above me. She jumped down and pushed me off the bench. "I told you not to piss me off" she smiled.

"F-fuck of-f Sophie" I cried.

"Ex-ex-excuse me?" She replied, mocking me. She slapped me hard on the cheek and walked back up the steps.

I saw Ariana's car pull up and i've never ran faster in my life. She jumped out the car and ran to me, pulling me into a hug. I cried and cried into her shoulder, and explained what happened.

---

Ariana's POV

"S-she slapp-ed me and threw stuff at me" Amber stuttered. Who the hell does this Sophie girl think she is?! I picked up Amber, and took her to the car.

"It's going to be okay" I assured her, as I lifted her into the car.

This bitch doesn't know what's coming to her