10

Ariana's POV

As soon as Amber waked through the doorway, I knew I had to talk to her.

"Hey babe how was school?" I called down into the hall.

"Itwasok" she replied quickly. I tapped her on the shoulder as she walked past me.

"You seem a bit off. Are you sure everything's ok?" I smiled. I didn't want to make it obvious that I knew.

Ambers POV

shit. Did Ariana know about Sophie? Should I talk to her about it?

"Um-" I started. 

Ariana stared me dead in the eyes. "Remember Sophie" She nodded. "She's been.......nicelately" I lied. I couldn't tell Ariana what had really happened. I turned away from her and ran right out the door. I needed help from Aimee.

I knocked on the door about five times before she finally let me in.

"Hey Amber what's up?'" Aimee smiled. She saw my tear stained face and grabbed my arm, pulling me up to her room. "What. Happened" She asked me, in a worried tone. I told her everything. About how I was scared to talk to Ariana about it, and I told her everything Sophie had said to me.

"So you just ran away?" She asked. I nodded. Then it hit me. I really had just ran away. Ariana must be worried sick. I cried in my hands and Aimee hugged me tightly.

Ariana's POV

Oh my god what have I done. She's been gone for 2 hours. She wont pick up any calls. This is all my fault. I sent her a text for about the 20th time.

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Please come back

I threw my phone across the room and cried.

Suddenly it vibrated. Amber was calling me. I ran over and scooped up my phone.

"Hello?! Amber!" I practically shouted into the phone

"I'm so sorry" She sniffed.

"Baby where are you!?" I cried. She gave me the address and I grabbed my keys and jumped into my car.

Ambers POV

"Did you call her?" Aimee asked kindly. I nodded.

"She'll be here in a minute"

"Ok, remember. You need to tell her everything"

"I will" I sniffed. "Thank you"

She hugged me tightly again and just as she did, I heard Ariana's car pull up outside. I ran down the stairs, missing a good 3 steps each stride, and bounced out the door. The second I saw Ariana we locked eyes.

"AMBER!" she yelled. I ran down the steps and hugged her so tightly. "I'm so sorry!" She sobbed.

"Ariana it was my fault" I mumbled. Then I told her what had been happening. Just like Aimee had told me to do. Ariana didn't cut me off, and she listened to every single word, with her eyes staring into mine. We talked in the car and apologised to each other so much that we decided to ban each other from saying it, and drove home.

I love Ariana