16

Friday / 4:34pm

"I was at school Ariana! I haven't seen it" I yelled down to Ariana. Yeah she was still pissed at me. And yeah, I'm moving out today. A tear rolled down my cheek as I grabbed the last shirt in my wardrobe and stuffed it into my suitcase. I looked up at the bare walls of my bedroom. I smiled as I remembered all the good times i've had. If only Ari believed me. Suddenly my door flew open and Ari and Mac walked in.

"You're sure you haven't seen my purse? Ariana snapped. She hadn't really talked to me for a while so I didn't care about the tone of her voice. I shook my head and she sighed.

"We could try the security cameras?" Mac suggested.

"Yes good idea!" She smiled. They walked out and Ariana slammed the door behind her. Ariana is sweet and all, but when she's mad, she's mad. I close my suitcase, and just as I do, my phone buzzes. It's Logan.

"Hey" I say, smiling

"So" He says quietly. "When do you leave?"

"My flight is in an hour" I sigh.

"I'm going to miss you so much" He replies. "But this won't stop us from being together"

"No, it won't" I agree. "I love you"

"I love you too" He replies. I hear a knock on the door and grab my bags. Frankie's here to take me to the airport. I walk down the stairs and out the door.

"Hey" Frankie smiles. "Aren't you gonna say bye to Ari?"

"Already did" I lie, as I hop into the back seat. He retreats back to the car, and we pull out of the drive. My eyes well up as we drive further away from home.

Ariana's POV

---

We flicked through the camera footage, hoping that we caught whoever stole my purse.

"Stop!!" I shouted. The video displayed a young girl in a black jumper. Where have I seen that jumper before? 

She reached out her hand and grabbed it off the counter, before running out the door again. "Amber." I said angrily. I was about to jump up when Mac yelled.

"Hold up! That's not Amber"

He zoomed in and I noticed the girl had long black hair and pale skin. Fucking Sophie.

"Mac pause it" I shouted.

"Right on it" He shouted back, but he must have pressed the wrong button because the frame changed completely. It displayed the same girl hiding in the kitchen on her phone.

"Wait a second" I mumbled. I looked closer. She was holding MY PHONE.

SOPHIE HAS MY PHONE IN HER HANDS. "Mac you n-need to go" I stuttered. He walked over, kissed me on the head and left. I can't believe I thought my baby sis would do this. I'm such a shitty sister.

"AMBER" I shout as loud as I can. There was no reply, so I kick off my heels and run up the stairs to her room. I peek my head around the corner, hoping to see her. I gasp. Her room was bare, no Amber, no bags, nothing. I grab my phone, and call Frankie.

"Hey!? Frankie!" I practically shout into the phone. "Where's Amber!? She ran away! She isn't here!"

"Calm down Ari!" Frankie laughs. "I dropped her at the airport half an hour ago, remember?"

My phone slips from my hands and I cup my hand over my mouth. I frantically run down the stairs, nearly tripping over, and grab my keys. I race to the door and slam it behind me. I jump into my car and fiddle with my keys until the engine starts.

Ambers POV

---

"You're Amber Grande right?" The pilot asks. I nod my head slowly. "Not anymore" I sigh under my breath. She gives me a confused look before turning to board the plane.

"Ok, come on up" She smiles. I obediently walk over to the plane and climb on. I'm the only passenger, since it's Ari's plane. I sit down on the seat and tears escape my eyes, and roll down my cheek. I gaze out the window as she starts the engine. Suddenly I see a small figure running towards us. I squint and try to make out who it was.

I gasped. The figure ran until they were just outside the plane. They began banging frantically on the door. I still couldn't see who it was, neither could the pilot. The plane started to move, and the figure ran beside it. We took off into the sky, and I looked below and gasped. Tears exploded from my eyes. I could see them now. I watched as they were dragged away by security. It was Ariana.