[ Where it begun ] Honoka Kousaka X Reader

I was on my way back to class, running across the hallways without looking back at the person calling for me. I'm obviously in a hurry because I'm almost late and I can't miss this class. While running past by each classroom, I suddenly bumped against someone who also happens to be running towards the direction where I came from.

"A-aww..." The girl moaned in pain while rubbing her head.

"Ouch.." I also groaned before looking at the person I've bumped against to. It was none other than Honoka, my girlfriend.

We stared to each other's eyes for a moment before laughing together.

"Honoka! Y/N! How many times have I warned you both to stop running in the hallways!?" Umi, Honoka's childhood friend and would also be a good friend of mine too.

"S-sorry, Umi-chan~" Honoka chuckled while rubbing the back of her head before standing up. Reaching her hand towards me, I smiled before taking it as I stood up alongside her.

"Geez.." Umi sighed while covering her forehead with her palm. "Are you two okay?" she then asked.

I smiled at Umi before nodding. "By the way, where's Kotori?" I asked, looking around for the certain birdie- I meant girlie.

Honoka clings to me as she replied "I think Kotori-chan is already inside the classroom"

Umi nodded in response before walking past Honoka and me. "Let's get going then" she said while walking towards the classroom.

"Actually, wait.. Umi-chan, could you excuse us and Y/N? We have somewhere to go for a moment!" Honoka called out while pulling away from me.

Umi sighed before waving her hand, and disappeared into our classroom.

"Where we goin?" I asked Honoka curiously while raising a brow at her, knowing that my girlfriend always has some plans when she suggest something.

"It's best to find out yourself!" Honoka took my hand and drag me across the hallways.

I chuckled before following her out of the school, and then we stopped somewhere at the park nearby.

My eyes blink for a moment as I stared at the flowers surrounding us and the bench that looks vividly familiar. This was where everything begun, the place where Honoka and I had started dating.

"It has been five months since then, huh?" Honoka ask with a smile on her face.

It never left my mind from how long our relationship has been since then. And yet knowing that my girlfriend has felt the same made me feel happy.

"Yeah.." I replied while giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm so happy to be with you" I mumbled to her before smiling.

"Me too, Y/N" Honoka grinned as she leans in closer.

I always click with her since we were both persistent and energetic. I usually do join Honoka, Rin and Nico. It did take months for us to realize our feelings for each other.

But aside that, I'm already happy enough to be here with her. I leaned in closer in return, my hand caressing the side of her cheek as I pressed our lips together.

Honoka was surprised for a moment but she felt blissful from this, and so she reciprocated the kiss while murmuring into the kiss.

"I love you, Y/N"