Laurens x Reader - Satisfied

You were a confusing girl. You happened to be completely straight and had dated various men in the past but you had eyes for a certain girl. A certain Schuyler sister, Eliza. The fact that she was a wise and witty as her older sister Angelica and as beautiful as her younger sister Peggy. Combined just left you Helpless. You lifted your skirt gently off the floor and made your way over to Eliza. It was the day of the Winters ball and you wanted to ask Eliza to dance. Of course you would lead her outside and dance in private or do so "As Friends" you would most likely be hung if you tried to romantically dance with a Schuyler sister. You noticed she was staring off at someone to whom Angelica was talking to. You followed her gaze to one Alexander Hamilton. Looking back at Eliza, her face was red, she was sweating, her smile was so wide you swore the lights would dim once she stopped. You felt an arm pull you back away from Eliza. Turning to see who it was, it was Peggy. The one sister aware of your love for the sister, you confided in her as your best friend. You looked back and saw that man, Colonel Hamilton. He was bent down in front of Eliza, kissing her hand and causing her face to turn so red you worried she would pass out. You felt your heart break in two as you watched this scene and Peggy let go of you and you had been unable to steady yourself having been looking back. You turned around and went face first into a torso.

   Laurens and hiked up his pants jokingly then fixed them again and started making a line towards his good friend. He was about to pull him aside to stay with their friends. They were all planning on getting so drunk they wouldn't be able to function. All of the women in the room John had to admit were beautiful but no one had quite captured his heart like his good friend Hamilton had. He knew that a relationship with Hamilton would have been sinful but he didn't care. If he couldn't have him he wanted no one else to. They would die together on the battlefield and live together forever in heaven. Just as he reached out to get his friend's attention he felt two fairly strong arms push him to the side as Angelica walked over to Hamilton and got his attention in a conversation. He looked to who could have done such a thing to him and Peggy smiled and waved goodbye to him. It wasn't in a snarky way though, she gave him an "I'm so sorry" look as she mouthed, "It's all for Eliza." Lauren's caught his balance and realized what Peggy had meant. He took a deep breath and walked over to the wall slumping up against it. Eliza was a great friend of his, such a sweet girl and he realized that she must have fallen head over heels for him. He stood up and sighed, looking off down to his side when he heard frantic footsteps. Peggy was running at him with a girl trailing behind her. Suddenly she darted to the side and let go of the girl who stumbled into him.

   You opened your eyes and blushed heavily. You looked up to notice it was none other than John Laurens, you had heard about him but you never met the man. Peggy often talked about him, the best friend of Colonel Hamilton.  He was holding you and the impact had pushed him up against the wall, you against him in his arms. You stepped back and he let go of you, "I-I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to- H-How clumsy of me." Embarrassed, you turned away from him to walk away but his strong hand wrapped around your wrist and pulled you gently back to him. "Hey don't worry about it darling." He said to you, placing a hand underneath your chin. You felt your face heat up. What was he doing? He just met you a couple of seconds ago when you ran into him. You pulled gently back from him, giving him an odd look. "What are you doing?" He paused, "I apologize if I was in your way to slam into the wall, you should not have to apologize for such an act. Typically a gentleman does so for you, whether it be his crime or not." You smiled at him. "Well then I accept your apology gentleman." You replied in a joking manner. He smirked at you. Goodness me he was handsome. "John Laurens." He said, taking your hand and kissing it. "(F/N (L/N)." You replied, pulling your hand back after he kissed it and clasping it with your other hand. "I see Peggy was pulling you somewhere." He said, an eyebrow raised. Your head shot up and looked at him. You contemplated whether or not you should tell him. "Indeed she was." You said simply before attempting to walk away. "Whoa whoa whoa!" He said and stepped in front of you. "Was she trying to get you to talk to me or something." "Sure let's put it that way." You told him and walked around him. He was confused and followed after you until you stopped dead in your tracks. He looked at you and saw you staring painfully at something. He followed your gaze and saw Alexander and Eliza dancing in the middle of the dance floor. "Ah.. I see. Fond of Alexander were you?" He asked, looking down. You hesitated at first then slowly and unconfidently shook your head no. He was shocked. "Eliza?" He asked, quietly. You nodded and turned away from the two. "So.. you're gay?" He asked awkwardly. "What? No. It's just Eliza. She was just so sweet and so perfect." You sighed out, glancing back at the two. He put his arm hesitantly around you and walked you out of the ball room, and out of the Schuyler mansion to the garden in the back. In the front there were a few couples there, some sitting and talking, others looking like cannibals tearing each other's faces apart. He led you deeper into the garden until you two were completely alone. "To be completely honest with you I was after Alexander myself." He said. You looked at him with sympathy, "I'm sorry about that." You paused. "Are YOU Gay?" You asked. "I thought it was." He said smiling. You laughed. "Come on I was serious when I told you, be serious." "I am being serious." Your smile faded and your face was taken over by heat and a red hot blush. He looked at you worriedly. "I-I-m sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable- I just- Oh god." He said, a stumbling, fumbling mess." You smiled again, your blush intensifying and you laughed. He smiled again, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yikes that was awkward." He said, you pulling him down by the collar and kissed him on the cheek. His cheek was red hot as he stood back up and stared down at you. He gave you a devilish smile as he leaned back down in and locked his lips with yours. Man was he a good kisser, like you two were dancing and he was teaching you the steps. His lips were dancing with yours and you loved every moment of it. He pulled away from you and stared at you. "Guess I can be satisfied with you." You told him, smiling and laughing. Him giving you a childish frown.