Trip

TRIP
WRITTEN BY: XHEYLIE
COPYRIGHT © 2017

All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic or mechanical) including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the writer/author.

This story is originally created by my own imagination. Any similarities to other stories such as character names, story plot, places, titles, etc. is purely coincidental.

NOTE: PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

ANOTHER NOTE: If there are any complaints about this story, don't be bothered to tell me. I'm willing to talk to you.

WARNING: Read at your own risk. This story may contain graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong languages, and other mature themes.

×××

P R O L O U G E :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trip  🔊    \'trip\

verb

: to cause (someone who is deeply infatuated with someone) to fall or almost fall
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the definition of 'trip' to Kelsey Sandoval when she almost fell to her guy best friend ㅡTravis Quinn. Since then, Travis were sending Kelsey some signals for liking her so she assumed that he felt the same way.

She almost went screaming in bliss when she knew about Travis having the same feelings for her.

But unfortunately, all of her hopes fell when her other guy best friend ㅡReese Hartley, confessed his feelings for her.

She doesn't want to hurt Reese nor Travis because they're best of friends and they are like her brothers as well. She doesn't want to risk their friendship for love.

Will she choose to save their friendship?

Or will she follow her heart like it's the right thing to do?

Who will she choose?

Travis or Reese?

Is 'love' really worth fighting for?

***
AN: Please proceed to the next chapter! Thanks a lot! Mwah! XOXO

P.S. There may be wrong grammars, spellings, and unnecessary symbols. Please bear with me everyone~