Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I proceeded to my next subject after I took my snack in the cafeteria. My feelings for Travis really bothers mo a lot earlier so I think I needed space from him. I need to think about it.

When our professor entered our room, she started to discuss about our lesson for today. I have no choice but to take down notes if ever there would be a pop quiz tomorrow.

Our professor just gave us a long home work. I think I'm getting an internal hemorrhage if lots of home work and requirements are piled up today.

She cleared her throat in the front catching our attention. "Students, you only have a class in the morning because we have visitors arriving in the afternoon. The dean requested if you could help clean the campus so that we'll earn good impressions from the visitors. That would be all. Class dismissed." she quickly left the room after she announced. The room went crazy wild after hearing that wonderful news. This always happen whenever there are no classes.

Paloma Stanley ㅡwho is known to be the party animal climbed in the professor's desk. "Attention everyone! There's a party at my place this evening. In my cousin's bar to be specific. You guys are all invited!" once again, the class went wild after hearing another wonderful news. I don't get it. Why do they even party instead of studying their lessons? That would be more useful than getting wasted and become a veteran in sexual intercourse. Its not like I haven't been into clubs. I just hate the feeling of being oblivious to everything when the liquor started to kick in my system.

I shivered lightly because of what I said. I'd rather study than get wasted and drunk on that party.

I fixed my things then I quickly went outside the room after letting myself get squished in the students who are busy discussing their plans for the party tonight.

When I was walking in the corridor, I saw the glimpse of Kendrick handsomely leaning against the wall.

I went near him and poked him in his shoulder. "Kendrick," I called him.

He smiled at me then he straightened his posture. "Let's go home?" he asked after putting his arm around my shoulder. I nodded at him then we walked out of the building.

I grabbed the key of my car in my purse then I unlocked the door and went inside. Kendrick and I have our own cars since dad gave it to us as a gift for our eighteenth birthday. We were so happy that time to the point we crushed dad with our hug.

I drove my car out of the parking lot after I turned on the ignition of my car.

After taking turns in the road, I saw the familiar street where our house is located. Dad bought this one thousand square meter lot while mom's best friend ㅡRachel Quinn a.k.a Travis' mom, who is an architect, designed our house. It's a two-storey building with a cupid fountain in the middle. The garden is beautifully designed in the front.

The guard opened the gate for me and my car. I parked my car in the garage where my brothers' and dad's collection of vehicles are parked too. After a few minutes, Kendrick's car has arrived in the garage. He parked his car beside mine.

He went out of the car and went to my direction. "Are you going to the party later?" he asked me while holding my hand as we walk.

I shooked my head. "How about you?" I asked back. He nodded at me while pouting. Damn. My twin is so cuuute!

"Let's attend together." he said forcing me to go with him. I stopped on my track and gave him a dry look.

He whined while shaking my arm. "Please?" now he's using his puppy eyes on me. Tell me, who wouldn't fall for that face?