Chapter 3

AN: Hi there! I'm sorry but I did a couple of correction in every chapter. So, expect that there may be changes in the incidents that will happen.

This chapter is dedicated to @Laraibkhan_17. Hi gal! Sorry if it took me like forever to update. :<

×××

Chapter 3

"Oh, hi there hot bartender." I instantly covered my mouth because of what I blurted out. All of them are looking at me ㅡalso Ross, of courseㅡ with shocked expressions. Who wouldn't be shocked if Kelsey Sandoval, the great virgin, fancied a guy? This is so frustrating.

I removed my palm that engulfed my mouth and swallowed the lump on my throat. "Sorry. The liquor is starting to kick in my system." I defensively said. Based on their grinning faces, they did not buy my alibi. Damn.

When I looked at Ross, he's smirking at me while his other hand is on his nape. "Usually, sixty percent of a drunk person says are absolutely true. So tell me, am I really that hot to you?" all of the people inside the room teased me while I did nothing but to blush because of what he stated.

"I-it's not like t-that..." now I look guilty because I stammered while I'm still blushing hard.

Why, thank you Drunk Kelsey for fucking this up. ㅡI mentally cursed myself.

"Oh, is that so? Then why are you stammering?" Duncan Pykeㅡwho is known to be a great prankster in their blockㅡplayfully asked me.

"Fuck off, Pyke." I hissed. They just laughed at me.

Please earth. Eat me up. This instance.

I shot him a death glare but he shrugged it off while making fun of me. Now I am the victim of their foolishness? Gosh. If only I could kill him!

"Aww! Our little Kelsey is finally a woman now!" Trinity Watersㅡone of the closest friends of Klintㅡ cooed while pinching my cheeks gently.

"Let's give it up for Kelsey!" Yussef Karpov ㅡTrinity's boyfriendㅡ shouted then he raised a bottle of Paul Mason. Then it was followed by loud chants inside the lounge. They started drinking like the usual. Good thing they stopped teasing me, or else I'm gonna pop out of embarrassment.

I shifted my gaze on the door who swung open and there I saw Kendra Sandovalㅡmy only cousin who knew whatever is going on with my life. She knows every secret I keep. Yeah, including my hidden feelings towards Travis.

"Kelsey! You've got to see this!" she exclaimed then she pulled me with her outside the lounge.

Really? What the hell is wrong with these people nowadays? Is there a National Pulling Day? I bet there is. *insert a poker face*

We walked ㅡor ran, perhapsㅡ through the crowd in the corner of the room. What the heck is going on?

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!" the people chanted to someone who's drinking a freakin' shot glass as big as the barrel. Who would do that? Well, yeah, he did.

I almost choked myself with my own saliva when the guy turned his back on us.

"Travis?" I muttered questionably as I watch him with a shocked expression. I never seen him drink like that before. Does he have a problem?

"He has been like that for the past thirty minutes." Kendra mumbled while watching Travis.

When he finished drinking his beer, he groaned then he started waving his hands in the air. The crowd went wild. When the wild music started, the crowd instantly disappeared then went to the dance floor and shoved their ass off to whoever their partner is.