If It Wasnt For Him

If it wasnt for who,your probally woundering. I will tell u who if it wasnt for the love of my like devonte. He saved me more than once and help me though it all. If it wasnt for him i wouldnt be here. He cared to much to let me leave this earth because of something stupid he cared to much to let me go. The first time I told him that i was cutting and doing self harm and he help me get tho it all and help me quit it for a little then it began agan and he doant know it takes a girl with great skill to to hide your arms because they are all cut up its hard to hide the tears from the once its caused from. He is my number one person but sometimes I cant go to him because he is the reason of some of it. I was always told that if a boy is being mean to you it means he likes you dont belive that its all a lie. Never think that it means he likes u its just abuse with out knowing it. Well antway back tonwhat i was saying i put devonte thogh hell and back and he still treats me like his queen well we have been in many fights with him its hard to say what all happened but no matter what im doing if i need help hes always there to hwlp no matter what it is. I love him more than ever but when it come to certurn thing i have to sta quit about it because im scared to tell him...........................
I mean he means the world to me but sometimes hes the hardest thing to handle with sometimes

Well he cares for me no matter how hard it is for him to me he is a picture that sleaks more than a millon words he is my life he is my soul and i wouldnt change anything in the world for him i wrote hime this letter for valentines day and this is what it said

DEAR BABYBOY ,

U MEAN MORE THAN ANYTHING TO ME IM WRITING YOU THIS LETTER BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME SO I FIGURED THIS WOULD BE EASIER. WELL FROM THE DAY WE MEET I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING BETWEEN US AND I JUST HAD TO KEEP TRYING TO GET YOU UNTIL I GOT YOU YES I KNOW THERE WAS ALOT OF STRESS TO IT BUT THAT WAS NOTHING TO IT ONCE IT WAS OVER I GIVE U MY ALL AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD FIR YOU I QM ME AND ONLY ME AND U EXCEPTED THAT FROM ME. SO I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW IF WE ARE STILL TOGETHER IN THE FUTURE I WANT TO BE ABLE TO LOOK DOWN THE AILE AND CRY HAPPY TEARS THEN HOLD YOUR HANDS AND SAY I DO BUT FOR NOW I WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS NECKLACE AND AS A PROMISE NECKLACE THEN IN ABOUT 10 YEARS I WILL SAY I DO THE IN ABOUT 15 THERE WILL NE A LITTLE GIRL OR BOY RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE YELLING DADDY'S HOME DADDY'S HOME THEN ME GOING OFF TO WORK KISSING THE KIDS GOODBYE THEN KISS YOU. I HOPE ALL OF THIS HAPPENS AND IF WE KEEP OUR PROMISE IT WOULD HAPPEN. I MEAN U WERE PLAYING HARD TO GET BUT IM REALLY HAPPY THAT I KEPT TRYING AND NEVER STOPED UNTIL I GOT YOU AND HELL WITH IT IM HAPPY I DID BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN THESE PAST COUPLE YEARS.

LOVE
BABYGIRL/ ELIZABETH

So now we are going on almost a year together and we have been tho ups and downs but thats because of our daily lives we cant control that but i would to love to just be thankful that i kept trying no matter how hard it was.