Chapter One: Sleepover

^^ you aka Alex Dorame bc i love her

-Flashback-

"Moooommm!" I said.

"Yes hun?" She said.

"When is Chelsea moving here?" I asked.

"Soon hun, don't worry about it." My mum said.

"When she does come can we have a sleepover?" I asked.

"Oh, of course hun." She replied.

***

"Chelsea" I shouted.

"Ooo! Leah!" Chelsea shouted back.

"Oh how I've missed you!" I said as I leaned in to hug my bestfriend.

And that's where my life began. When my bestfriend moved into a house right next to mine. Yeah, seems pretty dumb if you asked anyone else, but I guess it was a bit different for me.

-End Of Flashback-

Ten years later, I'm nineteen, and don't really know where I'm going in life. But I do know that I still had two things I cherished ever so dearly in life, my bestfriends, and music. Things are quite simple as of now, well, they are now. They really weren't a few years ago, when my parents both got divorced and one of them moved away to America, leaving me and my dad in Sheffield. I haven't spoken to my mum since I was fourteen, which I guess is a good thing because after my parents divorce, her life kinda spiraled out of control, with all the drugs and drinking she did, and probably still does.

***

"Hey Oliver!" I said. "any plans for tonight?"

"Nope, going to guess that you and Chels want to hang out tonight though." Oliver said through the phone.

"Ahh, you know me to well." I laughed. "I already know Chels will come so I'll be over at about five."

"See ya' there, Leah." Oliver's voice crackled through the call.

I wore a oversized light blue sweatshirt with black slightly ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of high-topped black vans. For now, I let my wavy-ish blue hair drape over my shoulders, mainly because I didn't have any time to straighten it.

I got to Oliver's house and lightly knocked on his door, I already knew that Chelsea was already at his house, since she lived way closer to him than I did. Oliver answered the door, suspecting that his parents didn't care that I was over at his house.

"'Ello, mate" I said. "Chelsea is here right?"

"Yep, she came here a few minutes ago." He said.

Me, Oliver, and Chelsea ended up wandering in one of the small forests near by Oliver's house.

"So, hows your band going?" I asked. Oliver and a few of his friends, who I had met quite a few times, had started a band, Bring Me The Horizon.

"Pretty good actually. Our first few songs are doing pretty good." He said. I've heard some songs from their first album, Count Your Blessings, and they were pretty good.

"Good to hear, some of your songs are pretty good." Chelsea joined in.

"Ya' better write a song about me, ya' chav." I laughed.

"Ehhhhh" Oliver said while dragging out the 'h'.

"Another topic how about?" Chelsea asked.

"Sure, where do you thing you'll be in a few years? 2008." I said.

"Don't know, I want to do something with music, hopefully I'll still know all of you guys," Chelsea said.

"I kinda want to go on with my band it seems to be going pretty decent." Oliver said.

"Awwh, all of your futures sound so interesting!" I laughed. "All seriousness though, I kinda want to be a tattoo artist."

"Ohhh, you should totally try and become an apprentice! You're a fuckin' amazing artist in all truth." Oliver said.

"I'd have to agree with Oliver on this one," Chelsea said. "I have snooped through those sketch books of yours, Leah."

"You've seen them?" I said as i put my head in my hands.

"Oh yess, I remember that one time when we were like, twelve, and you fell asleep and I looked through your doodling notebook." Chelsea said.

"Hell, now you have to tattoo me." Oliver said.

"Ohhh boy," I said. "anyway, lets keep walking."

***Olivers P.O.V***

Reviving call from: Leah <3

"Hey Oliver!" Leah said. "Any plans for tonight?"

"Nope, going to guess that you and Chels want to hang out tonight though." I said.

"Ahh, you know me to well." Leah laughed. "I already know Chelsea will come so I'll be over at about five."

"Sweet, see ya' there, Leah" I said.

I've known Leah for most of my life, I met her when we were both six, well, if it weren't really for our parents being good friends, or for Leah's mom moving here for her job, I don't really know where both of us would be. Leah's best friend moved here when both of us were nine, which basically made all of us closer. When Leah's parents got divorced, her mum left and moved to America, basically leaving her dad and her in Sheffield with not much. Her parents got divorced when we were both Fourteen, Chelsea thirteen. After school me, Chelsea, and Leah would all walk through the woods until it was a bit after dark, the all go home, sometimes we would all just stay at each others houses, nothing weird about it either.

***

smh this is so bad lmao