Part Four: Concert

helllo 

 Leah~

   "So where are you going for the concert again?" I asked Oli.

   "It's in a few days and I'm pretty sure its at some venue or something."

   "Oh, can Aries and Chelsea come too?" I asked.  "Oooh, and Lilah, she'll love seeing you live."

    "I mean of course!"

    "Will SJ be there?" 

    "I'm pretty sure." 

    "Oh." I mumbled back. 

  ***

   The venue was quite small, but it was packed. There was a little stage which lead backstage, where me, Aries, Chelsea, and the rest of Bring Me The Horizon hung out in for about an hour before the show started. When the show did start, it was definitely something. Oli started off the show by playing Shed Light off of their EP. Lilah, Aries, Chelsea, and I were all standing by one of the corners. From what I could tell, Lilah was having a good time, well, all of us were. 

  "Lilah, ya' having fun?" I laughed. 

  "Totally!" She yelled over the loud music.

     The concert lasted about an hour and a half, not to long, but it was all fun. After the concert we all just went to my apartment, and all of us hung out for a bit.

  "So how'd the concert go?" Aries asked Matt. 

   "Great, tiring as hell though." Matt laughed. 

   "The crowd seemed pretty good though." Chelsea said.

   "Yeah, a lot better than the last one we had." Oli laughed.

    "Oh my god, that was fucking terrible." Curtis said before taking a sip of his water. 

    They all stayed over at my apartment for a while after that, we really just talked and nothing really else. 

***

Lilah~

  I can't believe that my closest friend is best friends with Oliver Sykes. Like, the Oliver Sykes of Bring Me The Horizon! I just have to use Leah for him. And thats exactly what I did. 

  "Hey Leah!" I called. "Do you have Oli's cell number?" I asked. 

 "Yeah! Its, (lmao i can't come up with a number uhhh)" Leah replied. 

 "Thanks Leah! I just wanted to talk to him about something. Thanks again!" I said enthusiastically. Total score. 

  Just a few hours after that, I called Oli and just talked to him about a few things. Nothing much really, again, this is just the start to a big plan I have.

---

real short but aaaaaaaaaa I promise the next chapter will be spiciYYyyY 

also, my i cannot find my favorite bmth fanfic for the life of my please help