Nixxiom x Emojie (pt.1)

//boy and boy bitches. I'm so glad I took this screenshot. School AU. Fuck it up Kennith. Also thanks for 82 reads. This is the 4th time I had to change the number of reads. Thanks//

Emojie was the assistant principal of PD high. He was usually a nice guy until someone breaks the rules. Oh man you don't want to get caught breaking the rules. The principal was Dolan, fucking obviously. But Dolan only dealt with the parents and other stupid shit. Emojie was probably more of the principal than Dolan but oh well.

Emojie had just finished talking to a student about having whiskey on campus. The student left the office and Emojie sighed and leaned back in his chair. "These kids..." Emojie mumbled and got up, going to the staff bathroom.

When Emojie got to the bathroom her heard noises from inside. It sounded like moaning. "If that's Tolop and Squid I'm going to kill them..." he mumbled and opened the door with his key. He closed the door behind him. The noises continued and he rolled his eyes. He opened the stall door and blushed deeply. "N-Nixxiom?!" He shouted then fell back and covered his eyes. "Mojie oh my god." Nixxiom tried to pulled up his boxers and pants. Nixxiom wasn't finished, he had barely started. "Nixxiom.. I uhh.. I'm sorry I thought.. umm..." Emojie stuttered and scrambled to get up. Nixxiom had enough of waiting. He walked closer to Emojie who had backed into the wall. "Nixxiom.. what are you doing. I won't tell Dolan about this. Don't hurt-" Emojie was cut off by Nixxiom leaning in and pressing his lips the the much shorter male.

      Emojie stood there, confused about what was going on. Nixxiom pulled away from the kiss and started moving his hands down Emojie's hips. "Yknow... I have had feelings for you for a while now." Nixxiom said as he kissed down Emojie's jaw, causing the flustered genie to blush more. "Y-you have?" Emojie stuttered out. Nixxiom nodded a bit and picked up Emojie, putting him on the sink so he wasn't so short. "Wh-what do you think your doing?" Emojie started to push Nixxiom away a bit. He wanted this but not at work. "We'll both get fired if they catch us..." Emojie looked away and bit his lip. Nixxiom rolled his eyes. "Well I don't think we can leave in the middle of the day. And i don't know how you'll get back to the office when you have a raging boner." Nixxiom whispered into Emojie's ear softly. Emojie didn't even realise he was hard. He covered himself up and bit his lip. "God you're adorable..." Nixxiom mumbled and kissed Emojie's neck more. Emojie sighed and let Nixxiom continue. "I swear if we get caught, you're dead." Emojie mumbled and wrapped his arms around Nixxiom's neck, pulling him closer. "That's more like it~"

//I'll make a part two to this another day I lost inspiration for this part but I do plan on finishing this up later. I'm glad you guys are enjoying my stories. Want me to write about your favourite ship? Just comment or dm me and I'll see what I can do.//