Nixxion x Emojie (pt 2)

...

Emojie closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side as Nixxiom kissed his neck. Nixxiom smirked and bit down on emojie's neck softly, hoping to get a little moan. Emojie gasped and grabbed onto Nixxiom's shoulder. "D-don't leave hickeys" he whined out and moved his hips a bit, getting impatient. Nixxiom chuckled a bit. "Fine. Let's get to the real fun~" he hummed out and started unbuttoning his pants.

Nixxiom awoke from his dream by an angry Emojie. "Nixxiom. I swear to god. If you fall asleep on the job again I'll fire you. Don't you dare test me." Emojie crossed his arms and looked at Nixxiom who was red in the face and had a hard member. "Y-Yeah. Won't happen again. I promise." He covered up his boner and watched as Emojie walked back to his office. "Fuck. It was just a dream..." Nixxiom mumbled and got up, still hiding a boner. He walked over to emojie's office and closed the door once he was in there. "N-Nixxiom. What are you doing? Get back to work." Emojie crossed his arms and watched as Nixxiom closed the blinds to cover the windows. "I'm just following a dream." Nixxiom smirked and walked over, kissing Emojie deeply.

Emojie woke up with a loud gasp. He sat uk in his chair and looked around. "A dream... inside a dream?" He was confused and flustered. And he had a boner....

//shitty I know. But I haven't updated this in a while and I thought "hay lets finish that Nixxiom Emojie story. So here it is friends.//