Nixxiom x Tolop (pt. 2)

...

Tolop blushed as he was pushed into the bed. His looked at Nixxiom who climbed over him. "Wh-what are you doing." Tolop stuttered out as Nixxiom began kissing his neck. "Just changing your mind." Nixxiom mumbled and bit down on the soft skin that was Tolop's neck. Tolop blushed a darker red, if that was even possible, and let out a soft moan. Nixxiom took this as a good sign and continued bitting and kissing Tolop's neck. Nixxiom earned a few moans and gasps from the boy underneath him. "Fuck... Nixxiom if we're going to do this... stop being a tease~" Nixxiom blushed and looked at Tolop's who was bitting his lip. "Oh so you want this now~?" Nixxiom teased and Tolop looked away from him. "Just shut up and fuck me already..." Tolop blushed dark red and covered his mouth. "I-I didn't.. mean to uhh.." Nixxiom smirked. "No no. I heard that." He got up and pulled off his shirt and started to unbuckle his belt. Tolop stared at Nixxiom's chest. "You just gunna stare or are you going to take off your clothes to?" Nixxiom raised an eyebrow. (fuck they are almost as big as his dicc)

~~~~~~few minute time skip by shima~~~~~

Once Tolop and Nixxiom got the rest of their clothes off, Nixxiom climbed over Tolop and kissed his collar bone. Tolop wrapped his arms around Nixxiom's neck and smiled a bit. Nixxiom moved one of his hands down Tolop's hips and to his ass. "I'm going to quickly guess, correct me if I'm wrong, you're a virgin?" Nixxiom said before slowly pushing a finger into Tolop's entrance, causing a moan to escape Tolop's lips. "A-actually I'm not~" Tolop smirked a bit and played with Nixxiom's hair. "Oh? So I don't need to prep you?" Nixxiom was absolutely okay with this. He reached under his bed and grabbed a bottle of lube. Tolop nodded slowly and took a deep breath to mentally prepare himself. Nixxiom put a good amount of lube on his member, rubbing it so it coated the entire thing. He added some at Tolop's entrance, making Tolop shiver at the coldness. Nixxiom positioned himself in front of Tolop's entrance and waited for Tolop to be ready. Tolop closed his eyes tightly. "Go.." he mumbled and Nixxiom slowly pushed his member into Tolop. "J-Jesus fuck~!" Tolop moaned out with a whimper at the end. "Y-you're huge~!" He gripped Nixxiom's hair tightly. "Ahh~ and you're tight~" Nixxiom retaliated. He didn't trust until Tolop got use to his size. Tolop gave Nixxiom a small nod, signalling that he was ready. Nixxiom started thrusting slowly into Tolop. "Fuck~ ahh~" Tolop moaned out and pulled at Nixxiom's hair. "Faster~" he moaned out and Nixxiom happily listened, thrusting faster into Tolop.

       Tolop pulled harder at Nixxiom's hair, causing moans to escape from Nixxiom's mouth. "D-didn't know you liked it rough~" Nixxiom teased and thrusted harder into Tolop, gaining a loud scream/moan from him. "Da-" Tolop quickly stopped himself from finishing that moan. He blushed deeply and bit his lip. Nixxiom smirked a bit and slowly his thrusts. "What was that~?" He leaned close to Tolop, who stayed quiet. Nixxiom grabbed Tolop by his chin. "Finish what you were saying if you want me to continue~" Nixxiom smirked and Tolop whined a bit. "D-daddy..." Tolop mumbled and tried to get out of Nixxiom's grip. "That wasn't so hard now was it~" Nixxiom said softly then started thrusting again. Tolop moaned loudly and arched his back a bit. "Daddy~ harder~!" He moaned out and scratched Nixxiom's back. Nixxiom thrusted harder and was starting to get close to his climax. Tolop shut his eyes and moaned louder. He tugged at Nixxiom's hair and bit his lip. "Fuck I'm close~" Nixxiom moaned out and panted a bit. "M-me too~" Tolop moaned out. Nixxiom kissed Tolop roughly as he thrusted a few more times before he came. Tolop moaned loudly into the kiss. Nixxiom started rubbing Tolop and soon enough he came as well.

Nixxiom pulled out of Tolop and flopped onto the bed next to him. "Fuck..." he mumbled. Tolop blushed deeply as he realised what they just did. "We had sex... you, the snark guy. The jock. The ladies man. Had sex with the gay, wimpy, nerd." Tolop spoke softly and sat up a bit. Nixxiom closed his eyes and smirked a bit. "Yeah. And?" He said with a smug voice. "You're not worried about everyone making fun of you?" Tolop looked at Nixxiom. "No. Neither should you. Cause if they do say something I'll kick their ass." He sat up and pulled on his boxers. "Now get dressed. There's a party downstairs and I don't think we should miss it" Nixxiom said as he put on the rest of his clothes. Tolop smiled a bit and put on his own clothes.

//this took a lot longer than I thought. But hey I finished. I'm glad you guys like my shit.//