Tolop x Squid

//oh look. A story. I haven't written one of these in a while. High school au. To actually afford an apartment people need to have roommates to split the rent.//

       Squid mumbled softly as he finished up his project for his art class. He wiped away the pencil shavings and smiled down at his sketch book. "Perfect" he smiled. It was at that time that his roommate, Tolop, walked in. "What's perfect?" Tolop asked as he dropped his bag on the floor and walked to Squid's desk. "My art project." Squid replied, not realising Tolop was walking over to him. "What did you draw?" Tolop asked as he walked up behind Squid and rested his arms on his shoulders. "N-none of your business" Squid quickly covered his sketchbook and looked at Tolop. Tolop rolled his eyes. "Whatever. That's the last time I show interest in your art." Tolop said and walked into his room. Squid sighed and looked at his work. It was a drawing of Tolop almost completely naked. Squids project was to draw the human body. So he did. "Aye! Squid! Can you bring me a soda!" Tolop called out from his room. He was often asking Squid to bring him things, Squid didn't mind so he did. He walked into the small kitchen and grabbed a soda then walked into Tolop's room. A light blush appeared on Squid's face as he saw the shirtless Tolop. "Hey thanks man." Tolop walked over to Squid and grabbed his soda. "U-um. No problem. I-I'm going back t-to my drawings now..." he mumbled and quickly left the room. Tolop noticed the how flustered his friend was and quickly put all the pieces together.

Squid pressed his forehead against his desk. "I made a fool of myself. I should've stayed calm..." he sighed and kept mumbling incoherent things to himself. Squid didn't hear the footsteps approaching him. "Squid.." Tolop said with a soft voice. "Can we talk?" Squid sat up straight and gulped. "Umm. Sure. Totally." He got up and looked at his roommate.
Tolop grabbed squids hand and pulled him into his room. He pushed Squid against the wall, holding him there. Squids face went bright red and he gasped. "T-tolop what the hell are you doing?" Tolop ignored squids question and leaned in, his lips just ghosting squids. "No homo" Tolop whispered and pulled away.

//sorry I got bored of this soo.... it's been a while since I updated this. Whoops. //