Chapter 1. Wild Beast

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

*•* F O X I N G • AROUND *•*

Introduction To The Story

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Once upon a time foxes were just like normal animals. Animals who do not know thoughts, emotions or tragedies. Love, sparks or mates. Although animals have intelligent minds they can not compare to the human mind... Or the werewolf. Although both think alike, they are both majorly different.

This was all until the moon intervened. The moon decided that the population of werewolves was enough and so the moon decided go a step further into making the werefox. This included any type of fox.

The moon then chose different, special people at the age of 17 to be turned into a werefox. The werefox, just like the werewolf had the instincts to not harm any humans.

They were larger, stronger, high in beauty, mythical beasts apart from the average fox types.

But the werefox didn't really start out well...

Once the person found out they could turn into a fox they got used to it but had to often go out into the forests to shift and let there foxes out.

Eventually the werefoxes found each other and then there population began to grow, of all the different types.

They had a certain smell, a very earthy scent which got werewolves confused whenever they were in public and would walk past one.

The werefoxes moved together into the middle of the forests, seperate get themselves from humanity. They then stayed in fox form and rarely shifted into human form.

They let their inside fox take over completely and became filthy scavengers. They had no heart of good. But bad. Then soon almost all of them copied each other.They turned into vile beasts... BUT not all of them.

They began to kill almost anything onsite, even each other. They even killed off werewolves.

They soon lost their beauty, intelligence and strength. All because they let their inner fox control them.

Very soon the discovery of the werefox was found out by rogues. The word spread around until soon every single werewolf alive knew about them.

And they were not happy. They often saw werefoxes on their pack territories and they became more of a problem then rogues were.

Some rogues and werewolf packs then banded together so they could form an army.
From there, they started killing the werefoxes, hoping to eventually make them extinct.

Other werewolf packs wanted to help the werefoxes tame their inner fox but not enough of them wanted peace.

Beast vs beast, the werewolves had a much larger population than any fox did so they didn't stand a chance.

Soon some of the werefoxes came back to reality and shifted into human form and tried to make peace with the werewolves. But by then the werewolves hated the werefoxes and wouldn't hear a word of it. They just continued killing them.

Finally the remaining werefoxes decided that peace was a lost, sore, impossible word. They then began to flee deeper into the forests and hid.

Soon everything went back to normal for the werewolves. No more unneeded deaths. Most wolf packs went back to normal duties but others feared that there were still more werefoxes. That maybe one day they might come back.

Years went past and still none were to be seen. So it was decided, the werefoxes were dead.

The moon was disappointed that the werewolves couldn't tame the foxes inner spirit.
That they replied to the unknowing foxes with violence.

The moon then took away the werefoxes special advantage. Just like the werewolves had an advantage of extreme speed, the werefox also had an advantage. But the thing is, they didn't know about it.

The power of strength.

And that's how it it all began...

:•:•:•: *•* ^•^ *•* ^•^ *•* :•:•:•:

First chapter of 'Foxing Around' is completed! 😅

"Hey readers, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and I hope you expect more from this story 😁 so please give this book a chance!" 😃

"Also, do expect longer chapters, up to 2500 -minimum- words each, as this is only the first and hasn't even introduced the main character"
Swipe down to go to the next chapter‼️

❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓

~Jade 💚