Chapter 1 - Those blue eyes

Heyy guys, this is not my first story but it is the first I have posted, tell me what you think, and this is dedicated to my first fan, WerewolvesLover/abina.

Maya-chapter 1

Looking at the sky, I wonder, what is the true meaning of being alone?

My eyes shot open, as I jump up gasping for breath. I'm scared yet I can't... I can't remember why. I stay still for a while, and try to calm down, suddenly realising I'm late for school, quickly getting dressed I run out the house. Looking down with my face covered, I started walking quickly, waiting for the bus. I look down when I walk because I don't want people to recognise me.

Later on I arrived at school, going straight to class to find my empty seat waiting for me. I made my way down being greeted by a few people. I sat and sighed, I was about to turn my attention to what was outside, when I saw a huge grin, it was Mason, a friend that was always there when I needed him. “So how are you?” he asked in his deep voice,

I couldn’t help but smile “I’m fine you?”

“I'm great,” he shot me one of his cute smiles.

We started talking about rubbish and home till the bell rang signaling for us to go to class.

“See you at break,” Mason smiled as he walked away.

I sighed, as I quickly made my way towards my first double lesson. I looked to a class which had only 10 people in it, I smiled as I made my way to my seat. I turned my attention to what was outside, I lost it when I was nudged by my friend Lily sitting in front of me, she smiled, "how are you?"

I was so glad I had a friend like her "I'm good you?"

"Great, anything new happened at home?"

I smiled inside, it was her way of asking me if something bad happened, see, she was great.

"No, it's all cool."

"Good!" She smiled, "I will leave you to it."

Again, she knew if I needed some space, it was awesome. I put my earphones in, music playing at its loudest, and lay my head way in silence, a good way to start the day.

I was so calm, when my peace was ruined, everyone started moving seats, and adjusting themselves, I didn't need to hear anything to realise that the bell had rung. Turning off my music, I placed my attention to the sky outside. Faintly I heard footsteps of two people, one of them stomping, Mr Punt. But the other unfamiliar to my ears, I was distracted by it, unsure why I closed my eyes and focused on its steps. My trains of thought were broken.

"Class this is going to be our new students starting from today onwards, would you like to introduce yourself?" Silence crept through the classroom, "or not, okay, this is Jake Night. Treat him well okay!" Everyone started muttering a few things amongst themselves. "Okay class now, a place for Jake to sit."

I tightened the grip on my eyes, not me, please not me, and let some seat be open beside the one next to me. "Well it seems the only place is next to Miss Gray, please raise your hand."

Damn... I slowly, like I've just woken up from hibernation; look up, as if I don't know what's happening. And there is see Jake; tall, long (not too long) dark brown, almost black hair, piercing blue eyes, pale skinned. He was beautiful and so were those blue eyes. I was about to say yes when my eyes widened and I gasped.