Chapter 2 (Meeting My New Family)

Y/N's POV

"Come on, y/n-ssi. We're taking you to our studio for dinner." I followed them. Wow, I never thought Korea was this much huge! We rode a van, and entered the famous Gangnam steeet, where all the entertainments are aligned. I even saw BigBang chillin' at a cafe when we passed by! Waahh, daebak, this place is so freakin' huge. Then stopped at a very tall building. Just then I realized what company are they.

"BIGHIT?!" The eff!!!

"Ne, wae? Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Ahh, a-aniyo. Kaja." Then we entered, wow, their studio's also big!

"Oh? Manager-unnie! You're back!" Then I saw 6 random girls started to run towards us. Are they supposed to be my future... CO-MEMBERS??? Aww shit, what the hell is this?! (tries to wear a jacket and use the hood and quietly walk-out.)

"Yah! Eodigayo?? Are you her? Unnie, is she the one?!" a random girl I saw on TV said.

Omo, they saw me! Dear God I never signed up for this! Why am I even here? You have got to be kidding me.

I stopped, looked at them and smiled widely. Then ran outside.

"Eh? What's she doing?!" One of them said.

"Guards! Run after her, NOW!!!" Manager scolded the two guards.

I kept running until I remembered my parents and friends and loved ones back at home. They always supported what I did when I was still with them. Concerts, fanmeets, albums of every KPOP group I stanned. Yes, I really am a hardcore KPOP fan. This is the only way I can repay them, so I stopped.

"Y/n-ssi, You need to come with us." One guard said.

"*sigh* Arasso. Jeosonghamnida." I got no choice.

When we went back at the studio, the manager introduced herself, and so as the girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jerum-eun Kim Shi Yu ipnida, your manager." Then she smiled at me.

"Annyeong, Nae irumeun Jihyun-imnida." said the brownish haired girl. I guess, she's the oldest unnie and our leader.

"Kim Sae Ron, but they call me Saeronnie." The one I saw in a Kdrama

Then this blondie girl named San San just appeared. Along with her was Ki Ra who is half-Korean, half-Japanese. She's one of the rappers of the group. Another one is Sunmi main rapper. And last but not least, Jackie (only her stage name because her real name is Kim Ja Yeon).

When they all finished, It's my turn already.

"Annyeonghaseyo, j-jerum-eun y-y/n-imnida. Cheoum bep ket seupnida. Mianhae, jeonun hankeuk-o reul jogumbake motamnida." (Hello, my name is y/n. I'm glad to meet you. Sorry though, I only speak little Korean.) Then I bowed.

"Geunchan soumnida, tell us about yourself." (That's okay) Saeron said.

"Oh. My birth name is y/w/n. 15 years old, internationally. My birthady is on May 3..." And the girls went in commotion.

"Your birthday is already next month?!" Sunmi asked, shocked.

"Ne." I replied. " I'm from y/c. I'm a Christian, and my favorite color is pink." Then they interviewed me more. Talked a bit, and just like that, we're all close!

"Oh, daebak! We have a new maknae!!!" Jihyun-unnie said. And they all cheered.

"Yeoreopuun, let's eat lunch!" Manager said and we all sat down...

We all used chopsticks and for me, it was freaking hard. Saeron noticed, so she helped me.

Then days passed by, I became more close to them. I'm so blessed with co-members like them. And I'm the youngest!

Our group is still kept as a secret. Saeron and I are already close that time. She's my like sister and best friend here in the group. In an instance, I'm already close to them all. This is so much fun! I wish we could be like this all the time.