Chapter 18 (Happy Times)

Jin's POV

'I can't lose her. Not again.'

After our small talk, I headed to the Crystal's dorm. I'll ask if y/n is now okay.

As I was about to enter BigHit, I passed by a familiar face. I narrowed my eyes and eventually, I recognized it was Sehun.

"Oh? Yah, Sehun-ah." I approached. He then faced my direction.

"Ahh, Jin-hyung. Annyeong." And he bowed.

"What brings you here?" I asked politely.

"Ahh, ahahaha, ameugopteo aniya (it's nothing) I just visited someone here." He softly mumbled which was a bummer because I didn't hear it clearly, but I don't want to meddle with other's life, so it's fine.

"Arasseo, annyeong." Then I patted his shoulder goodbye.

***Crystal's Practice Room***

"Eh? Oh, mianhada, Jin-oppa, but y/n's still not well, she's still inside our dorm probably sleeping." Sunmi said.

"Oh, jinjjayo? Eysh, tsk tsk. Oh, don't worry, I'll just visit her."

"Ne, oppa, hajiman... We're still working on our new choreo, mian, nobody can accompany you." She said as she scratched her head.

"Ahahaha, it's okay, I can manage."

"Arasseo oppa, annyeong."

"Jalgayo."

So I went straight to their dorm.

'Why do I suddenly feel something's up...'

I said to myself, nervously walking towards their dorm.

As I entered, I was greeted by darkness.

"Y/n? Are you here?" I tried to call.

With hands searching for the light switch, I tried to look through the dark for any sign of her.

"Jagi-ah?" I called once again, but there was no response.

Successfully finding the switch, I turned on the lights, only to see her down the floor.

"Y/n-ah!" Shouted and immediately went near her.

Fuck, she's burning hot!

"Eottoke... Shit." I cursed under my breath and carried her back to her room.

"Y/n-ah, what the heck happened to you..." I was probably mumbling all the curses I've known.

I fixed her position and made sure it was more comfortable, I then  lowered the aircon's temperature.

"B-baekhyun-oppa.....?" The moment I heard her voice calling out his name, I mentally cursed.

She...

She's dreaming of him...

She's dreaming of him instead of me...

I turned back to see her face. She looks troubled and about to cry.

'What does this mean, y/n?'

"Jagi-ah..." I softly combed a part of her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Hmm, Jin-oppa..." She mumbled and smiled innocently.

A small laugh escaped my mouth with her gesture.

She's damn cute.

"Hang in there, jagi-ah." I said and saw the basin with towel by her side table.