Chapter 14 (A Time for Friendship)

Y/N's POV

"How have you been??" Jisoo asked as we all entered the ferris wheel, the two guys still in awe.

"Hmm, well there's nothing much to tell about me. I'm supposed to ask you! Your group is totally a big shot here in Korea!" I shot back at her. She blushed and looked down.

"Ahmm yeah, haha well everything won't happen if jagi wasn't by my side." She mumbled.

"Yah, it's not me jagiya, it's because you're beautiful and talented! YG fell in love with you the same way I did." He whispered, hugging and locking gazes with here lovingly.

"Oh please, get a room, you two!" Jin-oppa grumpily crossed his arms and pouted.

"Aww, my jagiya is jealous. Don't worry, I'm here." I said as I hug him tight.

"Hahahaha!" The three of us laughed hard because Jin-oppa was beet red because of blushing.

We spent the rest of the evening spending our money for fun, the four of us catching up with each other and basically making everything worth it.

As the day ends, Jisoo and Taehyung-oppa bid us their goodbyes and we went on separate ways.

"So," he started off, "Did you enjoy?" He said as he slung one arm on my shoulder. I nodded happily, making him smile proudly.

"Seems like I succeeded." We stopped our tracks.

"Succeeded on what?"

"Making you smile for a day." He stared deeply in my eyes, me melting inside.

I can't help but smile at his little achievement. He's right. I really didn't notice but jusy for one day he made me forget about my problems.

"Well, you got some help from two persons, mister." He chuckled.

"Whatever, let's get you home." And we both laughed.

He drove me back to my apartment and.

"Thanks for today, oppa, I really enjoyed it." I said.

"Anything for you, jagiya. Sleep well." And off he goes.

I sighed. He's really doing his best for me.

I went straight to my room because my unnies are all asleep. I had a long day! Finally, some sleep.

Jin's POV

As I entered our dorm, the others were already sleeping. I went straight to the kitchen to check of it's still intact. Luckily, these kids survived without me and the kitchen is squeaky clean.

I heared the door open and see Taehyung lazily dragging himself into our dorm.

"Oh hyung, you're here." He said tiredly and I nodded.

"So did you enjoy?" I asked.

"Definitely! Damn, it's really hard if both of you are idols. You know, tight schedules and all." He immediately replied.

I made myself milk for me to fall asleep more easily.

"Haha yep, the same applies for me and y/n." Then I sipped my drink.

Silence engulfed our surroundings as I watch his face become gloomy.

"Hyung..." He uttered.

I hummed as a sign that I'm listening.

"He was there earlier."

"Nugu?" I asked, stirring my mug.

"Baekhyun-hyung."