Chapter 5 (Meeting My Enemy)

Y/N's POV

It's been months since our group, Crystal, debuted. It's been a big success for BigHit and our group! Of course there's still struggles in our paths and we still manage to conquer it. And to the fact that I still hate Baekhyun after all these years. You know, because of his powers, Light(MAMA era). And light brings heat, which makes me tan. I SWEAR IF I SEE HIM IN PERSON I WILL TOTALLY PUNCH HIM STRAIGHT IN THE FACE!!! And not just him, ALL OF THE EXO MEMBERS!!!

We are at Puma's Company, having a photoshoot for PUMA, along with other BigHit groups. (sigh) It's been 2 YEARS that I'm here in BigHit. But BTS still didn't notice me. *sigh*

*BREAK TIME*

I sat on a vacant chair, and rested. *sigh* What a tiring day! Just then, EXO appeared in front of me, smiling widely.

"E-EXO?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" WTF??!!

"ANNYEONG Y/N-SSI!!!" All replied in chorus.

"We saw you earlier. Shooting, eh?" Suho

"Ne." They're here. Did they just really magically appear after those thoughts??? Wait I thought they were on vacation?! Ugh it doesn't matter. The main thing is that they're here. That means I can fulfill my promise!

"So how does it feel to meet us in person?" Xiumin. I only have one thing in my mind right now.

"This." Guess what? I punched them ALL!!! Of course, I punched Baekhyun the strongest since I hate him the most.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" D.O. said. I don't get it. They're supposed to be mad at me becaused of what I did, but why am I seeing smirks and grins???

"So it's true then? The visual of Crystal is really stubborn." Kai said. Oh please, someone help me!

Eversince that day, EXO annoyed me so much especially Baekhyun even if he has a bandage on his nose. Ugh! He's so irritating! The Day of ISAC 2018 came and my teammates were BTS and EXO, like seriously? Are they doing this on purpose??? Lord, please help me.

Since we're groupmates with BTS, I need to accomplish my mission. That is to be close to BTS. As I was walking towards them, someone jumped in front of me to block my way.

"Y/n-ah!" Baekhyun, again! I tried to peep on BTS but he kept on blocking me.

"Yah! Baekhyun-oppa, move!"

"Aniyo!" He said.. *sigh* I just stomped my foot, knowing that I can't do anything. I walked back to sit next to my members but then he sat beside me, too.

He was murmuring something which I didn't understand because I was too focused watching BTS' game. He noticed I wasn't paying attention so he bent lower to see my face.

"Yah... y/n... ah?" Then slowly leaned closer, making me lose my focus on BTS. I slapped him. Oops, reflexes! He fell flat on the floor because of that.

"Aww, y/n-ah, that hurts!" He said while holding his left cheek and pouting.

"Aww, really? Let's do it again!" Then did it again but this time, at the right cheek. Now, it's even! Haha!

He just went back to his position earlier. I stared at BTS again. Especially at Jin and Kookie. *sigh* When will they ever notice me? I didn't notice that because of what I'm thinking, I began to rest my head on Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun's POV

M-mwo? What is this? Chio ttong! Why is she lying on my shouder?

Dug dug... Dug dug... Dug dug...