Chapter 4 : Story Telling

*The bell rang*

Mr. Johnson : Lunch break, 1 hour.

Goodbye students, See you later. Have a happy lunch.

Dani : Goodbye, Mr. Johnson.

When Mr. Johnson went out, Brandon, Lauren, James, Dani, and Robiegayle went to the cafeteria together.

While they are on their way to the cafeteria, Dani opened the topic about "Camilla" and said,

Dani : I sooooooo hate that girl.

Brandon : Oh, by the way Lauren, You didn't told us yet why you don't want Camilla to be disciplined.

Lauren : ......

James : Hello?

Lauren : Oh oh oh. I'm gonna tell you guise later. For now, let's buy first our lunch.

Robiegayle : Great idea, cause I'm starving.

Dani : Me too.

After they bought their lunch, they went back to their classroom and sat down together, and Dani said,

Dani : Lauren?

Lauren : What?

Dani : Duhh! About Camilla.

Lauren : Oh, I'm sorry.

James : So, why are you protecting her?

Lauren : No, I am not protecting her.

Robiegayle : And why are you doing that to her?

Lauren : Okay..

Brandon : I'm ready to listen.

James : Same here.

Lauren : Okay, it started last year, we are neighbors with Camilla in our old house, We used to be best buddies, I treat her as my older sister and she also treat me like her younger sister, but one night, while I was walking outside our house, I heard someone screamed!

Dani : Who is it?

Robiegayle : Is it Camilla?

Lauren : It is her mom.

Dani : Her mom?

Lauren : Yes. So I walked right through their house, I went in and all of a sudden, I saw her mom lying down on the floor with blood all over her.

James : O_O

Brandon : What happen next?

Lauren : I was so shocked when I saw her mom, and I heard someone crying behind their sofa, it was Camilla.

Dani : O_O

Lauren : And when I saw her, she's holding a knife full of blood.

Dani : Camilla killed her mom?

James : Like, wow.

Lauren : She cried so much and said to, "Please don't tell anybody about this"

I cried and ran out, she followed me and said, "Please, Lauren. Don't tell anybody about this" I started to cry hard and I become speechless.

Robiegayle : It's getting intense.

Dani : Shhhhhhh.

Lauren : And she got mad at me, she pushed me so hard that lead me to fall on the floor. I cried and cried and she screamed, "SHUT UP!!" I got so nervous because she is getting crazy and she walked slowly straight to me and laughing like a crazy person.

Brandon : Is she crazy?

James : Just listen first.

Robiegayle : Yeah..

Lauren : She pointed the knife at me and smiled. She kneeled down and looked my eyes so straight and said, "Goodbye, baby sister" I was so scared that I pushed her so hard that lead her to hit the wall. And that time, I stood up and ran, but she got me and locked her arms in my neck. She is pointing the knife at me and I think to my self, I should be brave, so I bit her arms and pushed her down and I ran as fast as I could.

James : O_O

Dani : O_O

Brandon : O_O

Robiegayle : O_O

And that moment, the bell rang. So it means, classes resume. Dani said,

Dani : Ughhh!

James : Let's just continue this in dismissal time.

Robiegayle : kk.

-------------------------------------

Intense chapter!!

Please rate or vote and please comment good things about the story.

Twitter : @yeahitsmebroof