Chapter 1

It had been nearly a year since Joker and Batman had been killed. Harley is still suffering. She said she's ok, but all she's done since is talk about him and cry. I'm not sick of it, I try to understand her, but I'll never understand her fully because I'm not her. That's the thing that annoys me about people. You try to tell them something, but all they say is 'I understand'. It really boils my blood. You can't understand. Your. Not. Me.

Currently, Harley and I are planning an expensive shopping trip, and by shopping we mean robbing, in case you hadn't picked up on that. Harley was planning this since the day you-know-who died. I don't talk about him infront of her because it makes her go completely psycho. She was talking about him now. One second she was angry that he didn't take her with him then said shes glad he's dead because she feels safer now, and now she's crying because she really misses him. She sits next to me and sighs.
"I think I need new friends," She says.
"Why'd you say that?" I ask.
"Well it's just other villains might have better weapons that I might be able to kill them for,"
"I don't know, Harls," I say sympathetically.
"Do you wanna go out tonight? She suddenly says loudly. I have a headache so I really wasn't in the mood, but it would help her be happier I guess.
"Sure, I don't see why not," I nod. "Where we going?" She asks.
"Up to you. I have a headache, keep in mind," I tell her. She shrugs approvingly and walks to the kitchen. She suddenly comes rushing back in.
"Do you wanna rob a museum?!" She said cheerly. If we did this, it may have been the biggest thing we have ever done. The thought of this amazed me, but also confused me. How did she think of this all of a sudden? How were we going to do this? Harleys smart. Im not going to question it. I spread a smile across my face and say: "Hell yeah, that would be freaking awesome!" She smiles and begins to laugh.
"Go and get your villain outfit on we leave tonight!" she nods. I go upstairs and find that pink and black dress that I made the day I jumped in the chemical bath. I put on all the usual things that I usually put on with it and do my hair the same as usual. Harley was struggling to choose which outfit to wear: her task force X costume or her jester outfit. I wasn't too sure either, until I had an idea.
"Your jester suit is darker, so it will be a bit more difficult to be seen in, but if you wear the same clothes you did in task force X, it would be brighter and easy to see,"
Harley nods in understandment and slips on the jester suit. She looks down at it as if it's uncomfortable.
"Won't it fit anymore?" I smirk. "Too much junk in the trunk?" I add, in hysterics now.
"Whatever. No, no its just I forgot how weird it feels unless Mr J puts it on me. Also you're the bitch with the junk in the trunk so I wouldn't start on me if I were you," She said, making us laugh mid sentence.
It was about 5:30 now and the sun had set. It was just starting to get dark now and Harley had decided she was bored and wanted to head over now. I loaded the secret pockets under a layer of my dress with the things we needed and Harley filled up a navy duffle bag. We decided to walk there because Bunnie has disappeared for quite some time now since he found out about Mr J so we can't exactly ask him for a car.

We waited on the roof of the museum for about 10 minutes after it had closed and was being locked up, to ensure none of the guards were still there. Harley started rummaging in the bag for something to get in with.
"How are we going to make a hole to get inside without using a gun and waking up the whole of Gotham?" I ask. She looks up with a sarcastic look on her face.
"With a lazer beam, duh!" she sighed.
"I was thinking that, but neither of us exactly have one, do we Harley?" I say.
"Speak for yourself, peasant!" She says, pulling out a pocket sized lazer gun!
"Where did you fucking get that?" I say, dazed.
"Nicked it out the tattoo shop when you were asleep the other night," She laughs. "Now, are we going to break into this museum or have a mothers meeting on this piss stinking roof?"
I roll my eyes and offer to cut the hole in the roof.
"As if I'm going to let you touch this, if I lose it and it's found by cops, your finger prints will be on it and you'll send yourself to prison," She says.
I smile at the sweetness in what she just said and let Harley lazer a hole. I manage to catch the piece of wood before it hit the ground and set off the alarms. Harley looked at me.
"Great catch," She whispered. Harley went down first, using her clipable rope to lower herself down. She gracefully landed by the machine that turns off the lazers in this room, then gives me the all clear to jump. Harley catches me and then puts me down. I have a look around at what we could have. Then I saw it. Glistening in the corner was some kind of diamond. The moonlight was coming through the roof and was shining on the placard below it. I could just make out what it says: Harlequin diamond: worth $6,000,000. I gesture Harley over to have a look. She nearly squeels in excitement when she sees. She gets out her lazer beam and starts carefully cutting the glass open.
Then we are startled by an ear piercing alarm.