Chapter 7

It was about 3:30 in the morning when we decided to go to sleep, Harley had got Ivy and myself a bit drunk by opening a couple bottles of whiskey, vodka and wine, so we sort of wanted to. I don't even remember going to bed, just a few things that had happened last night. I remember we had a competition to see you can chug down a whole bottle of vodka the fastest, and I think Harley won, then me, then Ivy (She explained after she doesn't drink that often).
I awoke the next morning feeling absolutely like shit. I sat up from the bed which I was facing the wrong way from. I looked over at Harley's bed to see her arm draping over the top, clearly missing the bed by seconds. Ivy was nowhere to be seen. Her plant bed she had made was now dead, and it looked like it hasn't been used.  Perhaps she hadn't even made it upstairs last night, and she was downstairs somewhere...
"Ahem,"
I turn around and Ivy is standing there, arms folded and looking at me. Where did she spring from?!
"What happened last night?" I ask.
"You may well ask," She says bitterly.
"What did I do?" I scoff.
"Your underage!"
"So?"
"Usually I wouldn't have cared, but you drank more than Harley and I put together!" She raises her voice.
"Damn. But that's why your mad at me because...?"
"You drank almost the lot! Harley and I were basically sober, she only looks like that because she fell out of bed last night, after we hauled you up the stairs and threw you on the bed! How did you do that?" She says nodding at Harley, who was starting to wake up from hearing Ivy talking to me.
"No idea," I laugh slightly.
"I wish you weren't a wanted criminal, we ought to take you to get your liver checked!"
Harley's arm stretches out dramatically.
"Don't nag her, Ivy. She's probably dying," She mumbles. She climbs onto her bed properly and lays down and looks at me.
"But on the other hand she's right, I'm surprised you really don't have a damaged liver by now, you drunk 7 entire bottles to yourself last night! It was funny though, as well as entertaining!" Harley laughs.
"Do you guys remember anything?" I ask them both.
"More than what you do, alot more. But yeah, at first you were literally having a laughing fit for like a straight flat out half an hour, then you said something like wanting to be normal and being younger with parents while sobbing your eyes out, then you went angry, then a bit awkward, if you know what I mean. Overall, a pretty interesting night coming from you!" Harley says, Ivy adding in details with her.
"Woah," I whisper. I throw my head back onto my mattress and sigh.
"But on a serious note, do your sides hurt at all?" Ivy asks.
"No, my heads killing me though," I mumble.
"That's one thing at least," Harley breathes.
"I'm keeping my eyes on you, we both are," Ivy said strictly.
"Leave her, she said she's fine, ok?" Harley snapped.
Ivy looked at me.
"Ok," She said pulling a face at me. I snigger. Ivy leaves the room and goes quietly downstairs.
My head was killing me.
"Fuck," I whine, dragging out the notes.
"Is this the worst you've had it?" Harley says looking up.
"Probably. It's only happened about 10 times in my life, keep in mind. Remember that time we went to Jokers club and we were spinning around on the dancefloor and then you lost me after like 5 drinks?" I laugh.
"Yeah, brilliant night. Only downside was I left you slung over the barman's table for the rest of the night!"
"I don't even remember!"
"Of course you wouldn't. What are we gunna do today?" Harley asks.
"Well we have- Selina! She's coming over today!" I gasp.
"What? The house is a mess!" Harley yells, getting on her feet.
"Why's that a problem? You wouldn't usually care," I say raising an eyebrow.
"She wants to take you to live with her, because she thinks I can't look after you properly and I'm ruining your life," She tells me coldly.
"Why would I want to live with her for? And you don't look after me, we look after eachother and if you were ruining my life I would still be in Arkham. Ignore her, she's a jealous bitch. And I'm going to talk to her about this later-"
"No, Don't!" Harley says quickly.
"Why not? What have you done?" I ask her.
"Nothing," She says blankly.
"Tell me," I say sternly.
"Its nothing-"
I charge over to her and grab her fists and pin her to the bed.
"Tell me," I hiss.
Harley tries to get up.
I demand her again.
"She told me not to tell you. She wants me to gas you out and she'll kidnap you and then tell you I've died," She sighs.
"What the fuck," I whisper in discust.
"Your good at keeping secrets aren't you, Harley?" We hear a familiar voice say.
We look to the door to see Selina there, arms folded, and glaring at us.