Chapter 16

"I can't believe it was that simple!" I say to Harley. I take the box containing Joker off her lap so she could park properly.
"Yeah, after you know the system and how bad their security is, you kinda become an expert," Harley smiles. She pulls in and Selina gets out to let Ivy out the back. I climb out afterwards and follow Harley indoors. I hand her over the box and Ivy slings me onto her back.
"I knew you two could do it!" she breathes.
"So did we!" Harley said. "Like I said, the security there is shit,"
I suddenly get a feeling that we're being watched. I get off Ivy's back and look around suspiciously.
"Me too," Selina says to me sternly. How did she know what I was thinking.
"What?" Harley and Ivy say, confused. Selina pulls them both in a circle and whispers: "We think we're being watched,"
"Bullshit," Harley whispers back. "We're so careful, there's no way anyone could have-"
"Just don't worry about it. Harley, me and you will go out for a check later on. As for now, lets get everything ready for sunset tonight!" Ivy sighs.
"Right. I'm sure it was just a coincidence that both Selina and I had the same feeling at the same time," I erupt sarcastically.
"Hey, chill. Fine. Ivy, we're going out NOW. Bring some weapons," Harley says to Ivy.
"I'm always armed," She sighs, heading towards the door.
"Ivy, No!" we all yell.
"What?" She sighs, turning around.
"Check upstairs that no one is there first. Duh!" Selina informs her. Ivy sprints upstairs.
"I want to pour the ashes in before I leave," Harley says calmly. "Incase someone is watching and I don't come back for a while,"
"You know I'll come back for you," I whisper.
"That's not the point," She says. She unlocks the cube, with 'Rot in hell, Joker' written on the top, clearly by the prison. Harley looks inside, lets out a sad sigh as she pours the entire of his burned body into the firework. She then gets the cone part that goes on top of the firework and pops that in places.
"We're basically all set now," She said.
"It's only 6 in the morning!" Ivy calls, coming down the stairs.
"Still, you two had better leave if you want later to be safe for us to do," Selina says to Ivy.
"Right," Harley said. They make their way to the door.
"Harley," I call. She turns around. "If you're not back by lunch, I'm going up to Arkham to get you,"
She smiles at me, joggs back to me, kisses me on my forehead and runs out the front door with Ivy. As soon as the door shuts, I look up at Selina.
"They'll be fine. Especially Harley. Ivy can be a bit of a tool, but I'm sure she can protect Harley and herself," She assured me.
"What are we going to do now? I'm bored," I say.
"Have you even seen the whole house yet?" Selina laughs.
"No, why?"
"Come look in the basement!" She says excitedly, opening the door and pulling me down there. We got about 5 steps down when it started to get dark down there. She flipped on a switch and slowly, the place got lighter. Once we reached the bottom I looked around. There were all sorts of things down here, including three different arcade machines, all plugged in, there was one of them disco balls that move and shines in red, blue and green. There was also a trapdoor that lead to heaven knows what.
"Do the other two know about this?" I gasp.
"Not that I know of, though I'm suspicious Harley's been down here and possibly left a body. No idea though," Selina says.
I run over to the stobe lights and disco ball and turn them on. I noticed a purple stereo perched in the corner. I turned it on but didn't do anything else.
"Turn the lights off!" I yell to Selina. She flips them off and the lights are going crazy across the room, just like a club! I can just see Selina coming towards me. She heads for the stereo.
"I wonder what shit they have on here," She mutters to herself.
"I turned on it a second ago. Wait, I think there's a radio setting on here," I say, fiddling with the buttons. Suddenly, a muffled sound comes out of the speaker and Selina looks at me in shock and delight.
"What song is it? I can't hear,"
"Me neither. Let's turn it up," She turns the switch and the boring old radio just blares out, talking about the the same shit as always. Selina sighs and walks into the other corner. She pulls out a cd. She puts it in and the music starts to play.
"Oh my God I made a routine to this song in my cell once! The cleaner was basically deaf and used to listen to this at full blast all the time! I got so bored I danced and eventually made a routine!Watch!" I clap. I wait for the intro to be finished and start performing the routine. Selina laughs and tries to copy me.
"I'm such a downgrade!" She shouts in delight.
Eventually she picks up on it, after we replay it for about an hour.
"Getting better," I smile, getting tired.
"Let's stop now," she pants, switching everything off. We decide to head back up and wait for Harley and Ivy. Selina disappears upstairs after a while, and it's just me, waiting right by the door in a ball by the corner. I probably fell asleep there for 10 minutes if I'm being honest, but after a while I decided to go into my room as well. I put all my weapons back in the draw from earlier and just sit on my windowsill and look out into the city. I heard the front door bang and I charge downstairs.
"Harley!!" I yell, jumping in her arms. "I've been so bored without you, how did it go?" I say, looking at her. She smiled and laughed. I look down, and then at Ivy. They had bags with them.
"Cool whats in there?"
"Go sit in the kitchen and I'll tell you!" She beamed, Ivy called Selina down and after a few seconds she came. I climbed up on one of the counters and sat there. Harley and Ivy tipped the bags upside down and loads of wrappers came spirting out, not just wrappers, with actual food in!"
"Chocolate!" I yell, clapping my hands. Harley rumaged through the pile and pulled out the bigger version of my favorite bar.
"Make it last, kid, these might be the last ones we ever get our hands on," Ivy says, delving in. We sat there eating chocolate and cake and other shit  virtually the entire rest of the morning and most of the afternoon.
"Where did you guys get this? You only went out to do a quick security check!" Selina laughs.
"Yeah, well no one was watching, your both paranoid. And it doesn't matter. I  made our main priority happy and that's all that matters," She said to Selina looking at me. I smile at her.
"Ooh look, the sun is setting!" I say, peeking through the blinds.
"Oh, yeah!" Harley said.
"Come on, guys. Let's do this!" Ivy said. She grabbed a lighter and ran upstairs. Selina smiled and ran after her. Harley grabbed the firework containing our Mr J and we followed them up to the top floor where we could climb off the roof. 5 minutes later, the sun had fully set. Harley sighed.
"Ready?" She looked at me. I nod solemnly and Harley walks to the edge of the roof. she sparks the end and runs back to me. We all embrace in a group hug before the rocket shoots up into the air, exploding into millions of little green jokers. We all share a special moment together and look up to the sky.

What?!
Somethings got us!
We all were thrown against the wall, a bunch of cops with guns chaining us up and yelling at us.
"We've got you, you're not going anywhere!" One yells. They carried us all through our home, yelling and screaming and kicking. I was shoved in a car all by myself. I look around for the others, especially Harley.
No one there.
"We got you kid, we got you. There's no turning back now."

There's no turning back now.