3.

One time - Marian Hill

HARRY'S POV

The children slowly leave with their parents, bidding good bye to Bess. I tell Scarlet to use the bathroom before our ride home, and she obeys, running off the the ladies room. I run my fingers through my hair, reminding me I need to get a trim soon. I walk up to the young teen, bad intentions in mind. I place a hand on her arm, she whipped around slightly shocked.

"Oh, hey Mr.Styles! Anything I can do for you?"

"Please, call me Harry, and actually there is something you can do." I softly grab her chin and dip down, the sound of her breathing stopped as my lips hovered over hers.

"Has anyone told you how incredible sexy you are?" I place a slight kiss on the corner of her mouth and pull away, I start heading towards the door. Scarlet comes running back with her stuff and I grab her hand and look back at Bessany and I send her a wink before completely walking out.

BESSANY'S POV

My face burns hot when I watch Harry and his daughter leave the room. I can't process what happened, did he just, did that just, what the fûck just happened?

My hand rises and touches the spot where his lips once were.

This is wrong.

I sit in my car in a slight daze, when the realization that a married man, who is more than twice my age, and whose daughter is in my dance class, made a move on me. This man who've I've met one before had put his lips on me. I quickly open the car door and immediately puke up all my lunch. I grab napkins from the side of the door and wipe my mouth, then gargle the emergency mouth wash I keep in here. After five minutes I figure I should probably get home, having 3 projects and an essay I have to write for school.

~~~

I close my text book, my head pounding and eyes burning from the lack of blinking. I turn off my music and put my books away, stripping down into just my bra and underwear. I sluggishly walk across my room and before turning off the light looking at the path I am taking back to my bed. I turn the lights off and skillfully jump around in the dark to my bed. I hop on my bed and immediately sink into the comft of sleep.

"You're so beautiful Bessany,"

Fingers trail up my nude torso, the tingling sensation of his lips on my neck.

"Give me all of you to me,"

I arch my back, the feeling of pleasure exploding when his fingers softly rub my bundle of nerves. A rough long finger enters my core, my eyes practically roll to the back of my head.

"Mine, all mine."

"Harrryy"
~~

My body shoots up, drenched in sweat. What the hell was that dream. I shake my head of the thought and go the bathroom, my body is need of a good scrubbing, or a bath of bleach perhaps.

~~

"I'M NOT LYING ALEX! HE KISSED THE CORNER OF MY MOUTH! RIGHT HERE!" I yell at Alex, my best friend, pointing to my face.

"Okay, okay, I believe you but it just doesn't seem realistic. I mean he's the owner/president of his own company, he's married, and has a kid." He shrugs as if it's no biggie.

"Alex I know, that's why I'm so shocked. Why would he risk that all, plus he's like thirty-seven, he's old ew."

"Yeah bu- wait he's thirty-seven? He looks so much younger. BESS HE COULD BE YOUR SUGAR DADDY!" I roll my eyes at his obnoxious idea, my mind wonders to the dream I had last night. My face heats up at the thought, a slight feeling of guilt for even having that dream.

"Now see you're blushing, obviously meaning you're down for that!"

"Alex, no, I will never do that. Anyways I highly doubt he wants me like that."

Lies. You know he wants you. He wouldn't has kissed you or even winked at at you. I shake the thought out of head and grab my bag off the lunch table as the bell rings dismissing us to 6th period. I internally groan at having to go to AP psychology, don't get me wrong it's a good class, but the teacher gives us so many project.

~~

I pass around permission slips around to the children, there was a dance show at a local college, the dance team was an award winning team. Towson university dancers are the best, and my plan is to become one. I've practiced with their coach Tom, and he makes practice a living hell but you come out looking amazing.

The concert was going to be a variety of dance styles done by the team and I happened to be able to take them.

"Now give these to your mommy or daddy, also see if they'd like to come too!"

The little heads nod in understanding, putting the paper in their dance bags and walk towards the door waiting for their parents to arrive. Soon enough, child by child, the room is left only occupied by Scarlet and I.

"Do you like my dad?"

My head whip towards her, completely shocked by this question.

"He's nice, why do you ask?"

She turns towards me, head ducked down as if she has done a bad thing. Quietly she whispers words that break my heart.

"I saw daddy kiss you."

Tears fall down her cheeks and I feel guilt over take my body. I quickly grab and pull her into a hug.

"Why doesn't daddy love my mommy?"

"I'm sure he does Scarlet, grown ups are weird and do dumb things."

The sound of foot steps running towards us captured my attention.

"Is everything okay? Scarlet what's wrong baby?" A worried Harry quickly rubbing Scarlet's hair, trying to sooth the upset girl. She simply hugs her father who picks her up and grabs her bag. Silently nodding his head at me as a goodbye, but again sending me a wink.