5.

Hiccups - Waters

Harry's POV

"Alright guys! Up on the bus and sit with your partners!" Her sweet voice directs the children on the bus, me and the 2 other parents following behind. The studio some how managed to get a charter bus, and the kids loved it. The bus filled quickly, I go to the back where only 4 seats are left. I mentally grin knowing Bessany was going to have to sit next me. I think it took her a moment to realize this when she saw me standing in the isle waiting for her to go in the first seat. I sit down next to her, internally screaming like a school girl. The bus starts drivimg out of the parking lot and all the girls shreek with excitement, while I wince at the sound, Bessany simply giggles at the sight.

"You really love those girls don't you?"

Her eyes flicker between mine and the children, biting her soft plump lip holding a smile.

"They're my pride and joy to be completely honest,"

We continue to make small talk, and I think we hit it off pretty well if I say so myself. I start looking around the bus, slowly moving my hand from my lap to her thigh. I feel her muscles tense under my finger tips.

"What are you doing?" Her hot breath hitting my neck, her whispers cause chills to run down my body. All I want is to hear her whisper a string of profanities while riding my fingers. I stop thinking of that thought before a bigger problem arises.

"I thought ,since I am the 'hot dad', that I should fulfill my duty." I say with ease, shugging my shoulders.

Her face immediately turns red, instead of arguing she lets me keep my hand on her thigh. I smile proudly, I feel like I accomplished something. Every now and then I'll squeeze a little and move up ever so slightly. The feeling of her tensing and relaxing is senstion I'm already loving. Her relaxing under my touch means she's trusting me more, imagine what she would let me do to her if we were alone. I lean over putting my mouth by her ear, once again I feel her tense and then relax.

"By the way, you look beautiful baby girl." I nearly growled in her ear, then nipping at her lobe and raising my hand even further up her thigh, squeezing it. Almost immediately I feel her whole body heat up, I didn't even know that was possible, but I love the effect I have on this girl.

~~

The kids are seated and the show has already begun, everyone distracted by the dance. I pull my phone out and text Bessany, not wanting to distract the other people.

Me: bathroom in 5?

Her phone dimly lights up, I watch as her eyes quickly scan over it atleast 5 times. Her fingers unlock the phone and quickly tap on the screen.

Bessany: sure

With that I quietly stand up and walk out the auditorium.

~~

I hear a knock on the door, quickly opening and pulling Bessany in. Her back up against the door, our foreheads up against each other. Her eyes pour into mine, her pupil dilated.

"You have no idea how much I want you Bessany,"

Before she can respond my lips press against hers, her hands go to chest and grip my shirt. Her lips move against mine, and they're as soft as I imagine. I stop kissing her lips and trail down to her neck, kissing all along the right side , then back up her jaw and to her lips. She gently bit my lip, sending shock waves of horny throughout my body making me moan lowly.

"If you know what's good for you sweetheart you won't do that again."

Pressed my hard on against her, her gasp exciting me more and more. We continue to make out, my hand slowly goes up her shirt, lightly grazing her baby soft skin. I cup her breast through her bra and squeeze them. A soft moan leaves her mouth and it was music to my ears.

She pulls away from the kiss first and leans her head against the door. I attack her neck again, her fingers tangled in my hair.

"Harry w-we should get back."

As disappointed as I was, she was right. We've been gone for almost 25 minutes, and as the coach she should probably go back. I pull back and give her a lazy smile,

"Hey Bessany?"

She looks at me and I grab the back of her neck and pull her in for one last kiss. I pulled away and started to fix my shirt and hair, and she does the same. She opens the door and looks both ways before dashing out the door. I wait 2 minutes before casually walking out of the bathroom. Smiling like I just got laid, I walk back into the auditorium and look over at my two beautiful girls.

"Beautiful."