6.

Burning Desire - Lana Del Rey

Bessany's POV

After last week at the field trip I haven't been able to stop thinking about Harry and his lips. I know it sounds really bad, but they oddly addicting. The feeling of his touch burns in my mind, my body heating up and yearning for it. Before I know it I was pulling my phone out and typing a text to Harry, not even realizing it was half past midnight.

Me: Hey are you busy?

Almost immediately I get a response making my stomach flutter with anticipation.

Harry: Yes, is everything alright?

Me: I can't sleep, can you meet up some where?

Harry: Of course, where would you like to meet?

Me: Rio Park?

Harry: I'll see you then xx

I quickly and quietly get up, going to my closet and pull out black leggings and grey long sleeve crop top, I pull my black vans on and head to the window while grabbing my keys and phone. I slowly open the window, a burst of cool air fills my room and I slowly slide my legs out of the window. I looking both ways before looking down and sliding off the window. With the practice I've had I quietly land on the balls of my feet, I quickly run out of my yard and across the street. I watch my house for a couple minutes before deciding that my mother wasn't going to awaken and cross back over to my drive way. I slowly open the door and put my keys in the ignition. The quiet car purrs to life and I put it in reverse, not turning my head lights on or even shutting the door yet. I can't take any chances with getting caught. Once I pull out of the driver way I put the car in driver and slowly make my way down the street, after passing the fourth house down I shut my door and turn my headlights on. I pick my speed up and turn music on from my phone. The strumming of guitar replaces the quietness as Revolution by The Score plays.

~~

I pull into the parking lot of the park and get out of my car guessing the red Ferrari F12 Berlinetta was Harry's. I walk up to the car and see Harry's dark silhouette come out his long legs making him reach me first. His smile glows in the dark making my body tingle, his arms reach around my body and pulls me closer.

"Hey there beautiful,"

His hot breath hits my face but it almost feels cool compared to how hot my face is from his greeting. I look at his eyes and don't bother to respond, I lift my body on my toes and press my lips to his, he quickly responds and grips my body harder. He pulls away suddenly leaving my body disappointed.

"Lets sit inside my car, shall we?"

I nod and follow him back to his car, he opens the passenger door for me, shutting it once I fully got in. I watched as he quickly jogged to the other side of the car and getting in. We sit in silence, the awkward air settling in. He lets out a cough and looks over at me,

"So, how is life Bessany?"  I snort at his typical conversation starter, but respond anyways.

"It has been okay, I'm graduating in about a month which is awesome but also stressful. I got into Towson which is the best news ever! I get to move away kind of and get some freedom, plus I'm trying out for their dance team. Honestly though, I don't know if I want to, its been my dream for who knows long but I think I might just major in dance instead of joining the team. Anyways, school is great, coaching is great, life is oka-" I stop mid word realizing I was nervous rambling, and I look at him completely embarrassed, but he doesn't seem bothered at all.