Love Me

"You think you're in love but you just want to be loved"

We all want to feel love and to feel wanted but some people doesn't feel that love. Sometimes they may even thought they like that person but no. Inside, they just want to feel loved.

It's all because they haven't felt the feeling of being loved. What they feel is, they are unwanted by the world

Some people doesn't even know why they love that person or what they liked about that person and they also have some problems with their family.

They just need a little motivation in life and need to find the friends that will love them truly love and care for them. Don't give up in life because some people failed to give the love that you need.

The world is so vast that their are so many people who can give love to you and you might find your true love. True friends will give you love and protect or defend you when it is needed.

Their true friends if they can give you security, happiness, and especially you can feel different when your around them.

Fix your problems with your family too because silence and waiting will do no good. Your family is your family and it would be more better if you say to them all your problems so they can understand you.

I know it isn't easy to feel unwanted or when people always let you feel that way. Please don't be depressed or sad because the rain will pass by and it will bring another day with a miracle.

Be positive too because there will be many trials and efforts in life too but if you conquer it, you will expect a future that's more brighter than before.

If you are going through a hard time, please do not be afraid to talk to someone you trust or even me.